Guitar Solo .. I Guess.

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by musicmanPKR, Apr 17, 2008.

1. musicmanPKR

musicmanPKR New Member

Hiya Fellas .. Howzz Ur Pickin & Strumming & Shredding Goin On!!!

I Ws Kinda Gettin Bored so I Just Recorded This .. this .. i Dunno What To Call it .. a 'Guitar Solo' Wudn't Be Quite Optimal but anyways .. this Guitar Solo.

So Hear it for once and lemme kno how u like it .. and this is Just a 20 Min Stuff .. So its just recording .. denoising .. processing .. sequencing .. and Uploading!!!

One More thing That this is a Live Solo .. Which is why it Does Sound very Random .. (In case U Don't kno what a live solo is .. it means that i hadn't Figured it out Beforehand .. I just Started playing what i felt like)

So Here It Is
    https://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_songInfo.cfm?bandID=767655&songID=6468191

For Those how u wanting to kno how this happenned .. i Plugged my acoustic (i don't own an electric) to the pc .. recorded stuff .. ran the recording through Guitar Rig .. and Presto ..... Oh and the Drums Are from FL Studio

2. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

Really don't know how i should categorize this, for me its some metal/rock guitarplaying with some Arabian, maybe Turkish influence, at least so it sounds to me.
    To be honest, i don't like it at all but thats because its not my taste, i really don't like this kind of music, but if you did this in just 20 minutes, then you certainly did a good job.
    I think the metal fans can give you more directed and better comments!
    Take care man and keep posting!!!

3. musicmanPKR

musicmanPKR New Member

yeah i did have the idea that this ws not ur taste .. precisely why i asked ya .. anyways cheers

anyone else heard this??

4. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

I believe people should improvise more often. Good for you.

I didn't like this. The melody is nice but the playing style is acoustic whereas you've run it through a rig and put in effects which don't suit this style of playing. Nothing quite like that acoustic sound man. When you're on an electric you're using a lot more legato and bends and other devices. You should've just put this as an acoustic recording.

You need to work on connecting your melodies better....it seems a little disjointed right now but that's bound to improve with practice. Keep posting.