guitar shops in kolkata

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by snehasish, Mar 4, 2006.

1. snehasish

snehasish New Member

i have been playing the guitar since 4 months.i want to buy a electric guitar.which model and what type should i buy.i want some names of shops and places where i may buy my stuff.

2. hellzbot

hellzbot New Member

dude when buying make sure it is a a humbucker and has a flyodrose tremlo.
    humbucker is a doublecoiled pickup and flyod rose is 2 way tremlo.very usefull after u learn to implement leads

3. sayanakaharry

sayanakaharry Forum Leader

@hellzbot

useless advice as you dont know what type of music he wants to play. humbuckers and specially a floyd rose tremolo are only of use to people who really want them.

@snehashish

welcome dude. amio kolkatae thaki. i got my guitar made at braganza's. that;s the best place here in kol. rite now, they're making superb guitars. just a couple of days ago my friend had a les paul clone made which sounds fascinating. its a very old shop with enormous goodwill. send me a pm and i'll give you any info you need, phone no., address etc.etc.

4. snehasish

snehasish New Member

thanks very much sayanakaharry ive heard of braganza from my guitar teacher.my friend has bought some model of fender.is it good?i like b c rich warlock guitars .are they available there and how much does it cost? is braganza in freeschool street?

5. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

BC Warlocks are awesome... but I havent seen anyone having those in Mumbai... dunno bout Kolkata...

6. sayanakaharry

braganza's is on marquis street, near free school street. i wil pm you the phone number.
    do you want an imported guitar or want to custom make one? decide that first. braganza's also sells imported guitars. they have fenders, but you might have to wait to get a BC rich warlock. also check out www.bajaao.com

7. snehasish

snehasish New Member

can i order at braganzas to make me a guitar like those bc rich ones.how much do they cost? and thanx for the phone no.

8. sayanakaharry

of course, why not? they can definitely make a BC rich clone. the cost depends on the pickups mostly. with imported pickups and a two humbucker config it'll be around 5k to 5.5k.

9. vish_1977

vish_1977 New Member

Can someone give me braganza's phone number too? It would be of great help!

10. Arkayan

Arkayan New Member

wats da cost of makin a guitar at Braganza....pleaze help

11. geetartha

geetartha New Member

Hi all...I am searching for the Jackson DK2M...can i get it at Braganza's place?..