Guitar Shops in Delhi?

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by amitd01, Nov 29, 2004.

1. amitd01

amitd01 New Member

Anyone has any idea about nice guitar shops in Delhi? I know of Godwin in CP, Bharat in LN and Panchkuian, Hare KRishna in CP ..
    havent beent o bharat in a while, but Godin and HK dont have an impressive collection

Some shops in majestic (chetpet), Bangalore used to have an awesome collecion of guitars

please enlighten

2. guls

guls New Member

apart from CP and panchkuian(which r best).......u can go to daryaganj too....

3. mayank

mayank New Member

Check out R N Bhargava & sons in Daryaganj. They are the most trusted, though a little expensive than the ones around. Apart from that, there are around 5-10 more showrooms in daryaganj - Biba/Shaan etc.

-maYank

4. alex

alex New Member

chk out Bharat in lajpat nagar - and there is cool one in yousaf sarai - i dnt rember the name but its opposite to Jet Airways TC and near to nirula's

5. esgallindeion

esgallindeion Minstrel Knight

bharat has two in LN... ask the outer shopkeeper (the sardarji uncle if he's still there) to direct u to the inner showroom... thats pretty cool... then there's Bhatia in Khanna Market which sucks... in fact thr aren't any quality guitar stores in ND... the best one ive been to in india is furtados mumbai...

6. anurag1988

anurag1988 New Member

guitar shops to be avoided

no matter which ever guitar you buy...but if you happen to live in delhi then you must have heard the name of this shop " Bharat Music House", the one in lajpat nagar....dont buy any gear from those a**holes....though on the day of making the purchase they will be very sweet to you but their after sales behavour sucks to the core...they behave as if they are doing some sort of charity...they are rude and illmannered once you have made the purchase...m crying till date why i made the purchase from that shop...rather i should have tried the "ON-STAGE" shop....i would have been 100 times happier....God save those who will make purchase from that shop...
    you can also try bhargawa's in daryaganj....they are cool as well...

7. augur

augur I love bjr

Thats for your input in every delhi guitar thread. Please stop... dumbass.