guitar shops in delhi. anyone ???

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by atul_singh2001, May 25, 2005.

1. hey ppl,
    im planning to buy a new acoustic guitar ..can anyone tell me good place to buy guitar from delhi for around 5000rs ( i live in lucknow...n im planning to visit delhi).
    plz tell TRUSTED shop and guitar brand name.
    my friend has semi acoustic guitar( signature..for around 3000rs) when it sounds crap when attached to cd system.... so is guitar modified before pluggint it in??....( pre amps n amps...things like that)
    can u tell me wat is the complete setup for acoustic guitar to be plugged in my cd system n yet have GOOD sound.
    thanks.

2. rammy

rammy Guitar=Dope ; Me=Addict

go to bharat in lajpat nagar and see gb&a range also there is bhatia in khanna market lodhi road or else go to daryaganj its flooded(i really mean it) with music shops but watch what u are getting i personally avoid them as half of them are cons.

3. anurag1988

anurag1988 New Member

guitar shops to be avoided

no matter which ever guitar you buy...but if you happen to live in delhi then you must have heard the name of this shop " Bharat Music House", the one in lajpat nagar....dont buy any gear from those a**holes....though on the day of making the purchase they will be very sweet to you but their after sales behavour sucks to the core...they behave as if they are doing some sort of charity...they are rude and illmannered once you have made the purchase...m crying till date why i made the purchase from that shop...rather i should have tried the "ON-STAGE" shop....i would have been 100 times happier....God save those who will make purchase from that shop...
    you can also try bhargawa's in daryaganj....they are cool as well...