guitar related question

Discussion in 'Beginner's Q&A Forum' started by babumoshay, Aug 21, 2010.

1. babumoshay

babumoshay New Member

OOOOOOOOOOOOO.... what do I see here... ur comments getting lame... did I hit the nerve... I think I really did... I told ya... I am pretty good at this.. I pity ppl like you... railway track pe tatti karne waale bihar se nikal kar poore desh me moot rahe hain.. no wonder you are ashamed of being a bhaiyya...

2. dhaneshmane

dhaneshmane New Member

Need to know some tabs for fingure practice

I am new to guitar world, I can play some songs easily but I still need to know some tabs and techniques for fast Finger practice. can some one help me?

3. rickkkyrich

rickkkyrich Guest

Yawn ... ur sense of humor is cheaper than my sh*t..

4. rickkkyrich

rickkkyrich Guest

..and bhaiya means "Elder Brother" its no offense..its good that u accepted it at first only.. now go grab ur milk bottle chotu and dont cry when bubu-muh-mein-na-aye... hahaha.. you gotta funny username kid..

5. ultrabot90

ultrabot90 Like fishes need bicycles

Something about your post makes me think of a person who's lost his way in the territory where two armies are fighting.

Anyway, you...play fingerpicking or plectrum style? Or by 'finger practice' did you refer to left hand work?

First things first, are you taught by a teacher? There's no point in going 'self taught' (that's what it seems you are, just guessing), you don't pick up the finer points of the instrument and there are no other ways to learn it other than from a real teacher. I'd suggest going to the Trinity music schools scattered around the country, or learning from a teacher who teachers the same syllabus. They teach you classical guitar there, and that teaches you two very important things - the technical approach of classical guitar (which basically focuses on maximum efficiency, ease and accuracy), and reading sheet music. Seriously, F|_|(|< TABS.

If you live in Delhi, go to Delhi School of Music/School of Symphony/Performers Collective, or I can give you contacts of a few classical guitar teacher. (The reason why I stress classical guitar is because, while it does not seemingly contribute to the other genres you may be interested in, it gives you the maximum degree of skill to work with - it's the hardest and deepest, so eventually the easier things are...obvious and easier)

6. guitardoctor

guitardoctor Will Rx for food

Oh the irony... Your superior upbringing is showing, douche.

Good for a laugh. Thanks for the entertainment... Funniest was when you lapsed back into hindi... I never knew I could elicit so much frustration that a guy could forget a language.

It was fun kicking your arse an all, but i've got stuff to do. And I'm not the kind of guy who's proud of "being really good at abusing". Your "aukat" is visible for everyone to see when you talk like that...

Goodbye, douche...

7. deepakd

deepakd New Member

buddy luk u hav a nice budget...u can get d best acoustic guitar...if u buy an electric den its outdoor use'll b minimal as u'l need amplifiers..so better buy an acoustic...if u ask me wich one then i'll recommend fender,granada.or gibson..

8. babumoshay

babumoshay New Member

thanks.... but I don't think that in that budget Gibson guitar will fit... e.g. Gibson J200 which is best acoustic electric guitar is $4500 which in INR would be like 2 lacs.... :-(

there's no other acoustic guitar like Gibson J200... its used in the movie "August Rush" ... nice movie, nice guitar..

9. babumoshay

babumoshay New Member

just get outta here gutterdoctor.. u and that other guy have wasted too much of my time... when I could have gained something... I lost my time... as I said u waste ur and others time here... there's nothing u can do in life... looser.. I should have known that u r a failure in life... my bad..

10. ultrabot90

You totally ignored my post >_>

Well, these other newbs (and I'm not referring to rickkky or Doc) are going to have you screwed over...so have a read of these guides to choose a guitar, and judge for yourself.

This is for electric (mainly solidbody; if you're looking for a semi, I'd say Google, I don't have much experience with those and you'll probably find something on jazz sites), but I'd recommend reading it even if you go for an acoustic. Some very nice info in a LOT of areas.
    https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=365675
    ...and this for acoustic (all kinds).
    https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1233360&page=1

Best of luck.

11. flood

flood New Member

you wanna buy one guitar for your life right? chindi chor.

12. flood

flood New Member

THE CANCER THAT IS KILLING THE INTERNETS

OH FUHCK we're scared. PLEASE don't do that, man.

i agree that you need help. saw a pic of you. you're the guy on the left.
    [​IMG]

your mumbled diarrhoea is a further consequence of your conception. you need professional help, to be exact.

now GTFO and buy a gibtone. you don't deserve better. don't know shit, won't listen to people and still ask for advice, have a laughable budget for a "lifetime investment". being an internet tough guy doesn't really pay well, does it? have fun pushing home loans at the call center, susan. ultrabot is way too nice, i'd have wiped you off the windshield in a jiffy.

13. ultrabot90

Let's have an All-India IGT Meet...anyone? xD

14. rickkkyrich

rickkkyrich Guest

now wats that for?

15. babumoshay

babumoshay New Member

kiss my ass bitch :D

16. babumoshay

babumoshay New Member

thanks for the advice..

17. ultrabot90

To see what the text I quoted would look like. Actually, it'd be quite interesting. People who've warred here in the past will look at each other sourly. Enterprising newbs will meet the pros with a glassy '@_@' look in their eyes. Others will just be waiting to be punched out (a particular metal m- err, chimpanzee, for example) by other contributors.

@babumoshay - That was flood, a most prodigious person and a professional with guitars, who's been kind enough to take out time to read through my most wildest newbie ideas about guitars and amps and the like. A pro like him could just kick a newb away, with maybe a link to AX84 for courtesy. Yet he hears everyone out. This time that didn't happen. Clearly something's wrong, and I doubt it's him.

FACTUALLY speaking, he has a point. I could be very loose and not highlight anything else, but this...
    ...is just what I said in my first post, and so did Doc. If you're a serious player, I should tell you that people spend LAKHS on their rigs. Crores, even (because even in the high end, you won't necessarily score a bulls eye with every equip you buy. I've seen people be dissatisfied with Mesa Boogies. Sometimes a pedal fixes it for them. Sometimes more. Or a lot more.). And even if someone gave me their custom built handmade hand assembled time tested favorite rig, I wouldn't really appreciate it - because my ears aren't trained enough. (even if they were, every artist looks for the tone, feel and feature set which is congruent with their preferences. So one artist's million dollar rig = another artist's 'just not my thing'.) And if you're NOT serious, buy anything, how does it matter? That option gives you the liberty to sit back and relax. (I always found the idea of non-professional hobbyists asking for gear advice as funny.)

18. flood

flood New Member

the budget/lifetime investment thing can be remedied. fallacy doesn't follow conventional wisdom, in that it doesn't necessarily spread thinner when you spread it wider.

the "won't listen to people and still ask for advice" is what requires me to take a huge shit here. to be more specific, shoot off your mouth (or keyboard, rather) with your first ****ing post in a forum while asking people for help. while i don't answer newb threads about beginner guitars/amps/processors anymore (i don't like cheap/low-budget gear and cannot truthfully recommend any) i appreciate efforts made by other members to keep this place "beginner friendly". not "******* friendly". so yeah, you dun' goofed, ****wit.

19. babumoshay

babumoshay New Member

yeah! your post really helped me... kudos to u

20. ultrabot90

Well, do keep us updated. Pics of guitar, soundclips/videos of playing if possible. Hope it goes well. Ciao.