Guitar pro file format for hindi songs

Discussion in 'Beginner's Q&A Forum' started by death_calls, Aug 4, 2005.

1. death_calls

death_calls New Member

hi all i want to know that is there any site which provide guitar pro file format hindi songs . :dance: :eek:: if yes then plz tell it to me................

2. dlogic

dlogic Zuitarist

sorry due wrong forum.....this thread will be moved

3. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

whoa dlogic ...

i guess u shuddve been the new mod ... hehehee ...

hey mate ... i think there are no sites taht have GP format for hindi songs :( ...

but then most of the hindi songs are not that diff ... that u require a GP file ...
    better make you own GPs and distribute here ... :)

that will fetch you points and REPS ...

4. dlogic

dlogic Zuitarist

@ssslayer **** man no matter where i go you follow!!!

5. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

nothing man ... i just click on the new post button ...

now how can i help it that i click that button just after u post ...

6. arunrx

arunrx Banned

ha ha ha!
    dlogic and ssslayer, you both don't have any other job (me too),being online whole day and posting in every thread u find.
    And you refresh the 'new post' page every minute.. eagerly waiting for a new thread/post then u update.

See in how many posts you have changed the topic.., even here - see whats the topic :)

You both are competitors for cypher lol!!

7. dlogic

dlogic Zuitarist

@arun i have a lot of work as i am in my office.....but the problem is my boss is not here and i have completed all my pending job!!!!!!! may be 2moror you wont find me like this

8. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

i used to be a frequent cc luge spammer and poster and meaning ful poster too.then i left when cc luge threads became dull and boring!

9. dlogic

dlogic Zuitarist

that explains your 1068 posts and and just one rep green dot!!

10. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

yeah!it does xplain that toooooo!:p:

11. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

so what do u say now ...
    are the cc threads dull or boring ...

man it is upto u to make it interesting ... like the pointzzz one ... hey what about my repsss thread ... lets throw some crap there also ...

LMAO ...

12. dlogic

dlogic Zuitarist

yup its up to us to make things intresting............

yup yup yup
    ..i wanted to rep you ssslayer but i guess it wont make any diffrence

13. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

If you dont stop your senseless spamming, you are going to be banned. I guess i dont have to warn you, as you all already know that you shouldn’t be spamming like this and wasting IGT resources.

You like to **** in every thread, do you? So go ahead make my day, who want to get banned first? Also we will make sure you wont come back with another id or proxy.

14. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

Actually that thread is simply lame. Very lame.

And the lounge threads are rather boring....The thread-makers (especially bobby) make some nice ones but there are too many people here trying way too hard to be thought of as funny.

Coming back to topic, I don't think you'll find GP files for Hindi songs. Anyone who says Hindi songs are not difficult to pick up is either tremendously talented or does not know what he or she is talking about.

Why do you need GP files anyway? GP is little more than a mediocre substitute for sheet music. I have guitar pro but the only use I find of it are the extra tools that come with it or to let someone listen to a musical idea I might have. You might find Guitar Pro useful if you haven't heard the song you want to pick up but otherwise tabs should serve your purpose.

15. deathdr_87

deathdr_87 Awesome Guitarist

i think ive seen 1 or 2 hindi songs on www.mysongbook.com - check it out.. else search google - ive seen some sites offering them - sorry its too much work to find dem