Guitar pedal processer

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by sukrit_7, Jul 24, 2005.

1. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

ROTFL or ROFL

Rolling
    On
    (The)
    Floor
    Laughing

couldn't help it ... really came out when i read your comment on "... water! water! am dying! ..."

2. aysh

aysh -|h3 ori9in4| (ui!aris-|-

ronnie my frnd was told by the shopkeeper (in calcutta) that 505 and 606 arent good but also said that 707 is pretty good .
    just need to know how the zoom 707 and korg ax100g stand compared to each other .. else i'll advise him for ax100g (coz i alredy own a digitech so its better if he gets another brand )

3. sukrit_7

sukrit_7 New Member

dont no abt the korg dude bt 707 seems preety decent .. my band guitarist uses that n i find it preety okay .. atleast the sounds good and the noice reducer is neat as well..

4. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

Safe Bet. Ask him to buy a AX100G. I am assuming that your friend is not going to be playing Thrash or Death Metal.

5. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

i got this feedback from some ppl:
    Zoom has stronger EQ controls than Korg ... more treble possible in Zoom

my feedback:
    well i think the EQ in Korg is decent enuff ... and treble also

u should only know how to set up the mike in front of the speaker ... thats it ...

6. the_NTt

the_NTt New Member

Are u guys talkin abt Zoom 707 or Zoom 707II .. cause these are 2 different models ... :think:

Have used the 707II .. seems to be pretty good .. especially the distortion effects were plenty and cool . .. the pedal seemd sturdy ... costs around 8K !!

Also, I've heard that the Ax100g is out of production and is no longer available .. ?! If that is true .. then how come it is available here in India.. ?? are these old stocked pieces ??

Cheers ..

7. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

yeah they may B ... in fact i heard that AX10G is supposed to be a replacement for AX100G ...

anyway that doesn't make any diff ... they are not made of iron that strts rusting ... or biodegradable plastic .. . :grin: and it does come with one year warranty ...

8. deathdr_87

deathdr_87 Awesome Guitarist

no questyion - if uahve a choice- go for the 100g

9. sukrit_7

sukrit_7 New Member

alrite thnx it ll b 100 then i gueess

10. sukrit_7

sukrit_7 New Member

alrite guyz major truble .. plz help . have bought a korg ax10g ... im nt sure wether i did the rite thng though .. i ave two dayz time t exchange .. will 707 b a bttr option
    korg ax100g is outta the market .. help plz plz pzl