Guitar pedal processer

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by sukrit_7, Jul 24, 2005.

1. sukrit_7

sukrit_7 New Member

hi guyz .. i need ur help .. plz
    i have a budget of abt 7 t 8 thousand ... i need a good pedal .. wah is neccesary .. wat d u guyz reccomend .. plz lemme no .,

2. deathdr_87

deathdr_87 Awesome Guitarist

depends on where ur buying form.. if ur buying from india - then i suggest korg ax100g... else go for the digitech rp series u can get in that price range... therse also the zoom 707... dont know much aboutm the zoom but i tihnk the best is the korg... it comes for 8.5k... ull really like it...

if ur getting form the us - then let us know - much more is available and atmuch better prices...

3. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

Zoom GFX series are good. The 505, 606 series sounds crap. Korg AX100G is far better. Or else get the RP series. They are pretty decent.

4. sukrit_7

sukrit_7 New Member

hi guyz .. thnx i guess u guyz think the kork is the best than .. somehow dnt feel like going in fr the digitech .. i hate the look .. it looks like a robot ... does the kork have bttr features than the zoom 707... at first i was planning t go in fr that ... can u compare if possible .. n yah im in india .. so i guess ive gt limited range

5. deathdr_87

i spoke to u online... yes the korg is better...

6. ronnieanand

It will take you years and years to actually run out of the Features provided by these basic low end processors. It's just the sound you might get tired. So dont worry about the features. Korg AX100G and Digitech RP80 are pretty good. Both look stupid but sound great for the price.

7. sukrit_7

sukrit_7 New Member

thnx ron... u against the 707 as well....

8. dharmatma

dharmatma Banned

hey..death dr..
    korg ax 100g's price has reduced...quite a bit..
    i bought it arnd a year and a half back for 7ks,brand new.
    u get it now for around 6.5ks.

@sukrit--dont pay anythin more than that..

9. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

i gotta zoom 606....its got passable...though i havent played any other to compare it with

10. deathdr_87

@dharmatma - thanks for the info -

@sukrit - now a good processor is cheaper!

update: furtados ahs reduced prices on almost all gear so if ur in bbay - go have a look

11. sukrit_7

sukrit_7 New Member

thnx guyz .... i guess i ll go in fr the korg then ...bt i have time till maybe october my buying just gt delayed so if u guyz get further info plz lemme no ... thnx again

12. deathdr_87

try out the korg ax10g - i dont know how it is... its not supossed to be that great but u might like it..

13. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

yeah .. i checked out in their website ... seems to have almost everything same as Ax100 ... but i guess the best check is done at the shop with live playing ...

14. ronnieanand

I dont know about AX10G but it kinda looks like AX1G. AX1G sounds like it's dying. You would rather play clean than playing through it.

15. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

naah it looks like 1G but if u seek the features ... it is almost liek 100G ... the amp models and the FX ...

agree to the bit on AX1G ... LOL

16. ronnieanand

I am not talking about the features. Features anyway far exceeds my requirements. It's the sound I was talking about. I am not about the AX10G but kind of feel that it might sound like the AX1G which shouts "Water !! Water !! Help me, Help me, I am Dying" whatever you note you play in whatever Amp model.

17. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

ROTFL ...
    cant help it but
    ROTFL once again ... its not THAT BAD ...

18. aysh

aysh -|h3 ori9in4| (ui!aris-|-

hi ppl, my frnd is contemplating to buy a zoom 707 processor . so ne1 just tell me how good it is compared to the korg ax100g or ax10g and also whats the price diff
    basically which one should he go for ? he says he can stretch hs budget by 1-2 k if the need be

19. deathdr_87

dont know nething about ax10g as i said - check it out on bharatmusichouse... tell him to go for the 100g if he has the cash - its far better...

20. ronnieanand

@Slayer. What is ROTFL ???

@Nemo. Go for AX100G or for the Digitech RP series. Zoom is pathetic. I haven't played the 707 but 505 and 606 sucks big time.