Guitar Needed Pune

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by kkndka, Sep 29, 2004.

1. kkndka

kkndka Banned

Dear Dudes on this cool site-
    Im Karan in Pune am 16 yrs old and have been playing the guitar for 2 years , i dont go for any class and play the following well-
    Sweet Home Alabama- Lynard Skynard
    Nirvana- Pretty much all their songs
    Rage against The machine- Mostly all songs
    Mettalica-Leads of some cool songs like fuel, enter sandman etc

I have a sickly Gibtone accoustic and after my 12th boards intend to buy a
    electric- which brand guitar under 12K will suit me -Please help
    What brand should i buy if secondhand and how much should i be paying for it? :rockon:
    And secondly should i join some coaching class to improve my skills or should i learn on my own from the net in the future?
    Thanks
    HAIL TO THE GODS OF THE GUITAR!
    Cheers
    Karan
    Pune

2. jayanth

jayanth <.: : Call Quits : :.>

If secondhadn, It depends on whats available.. I would not say you shouldnt but it is possible to improve on your own...

If you want to look out for some second hand guitars, call up every person you know and ask..

3. kkndka

kkndka Banned

Hey Jayanth,
    Is Java good for a begginers electric? How are the korean ones like Parrot,GV,Spider?
    Dude could you give me some leads to people who would have second hand electrics as i dont know many people who have guitars!
    Thanks
    Yours truly
    Karan

4. jayanth

I can but most of them are in Bangalore.. Java is OKISH.. My frined Rigved has one.. I didnt like it.. The Spider is ok.. I would prefer a Jackson or Ibanez..

5. kkndka

kkndka Banned

But Jayanth,
    Theyre too expensive man im not so advanced that i could own a jackson or ibanez i think.Any budget guitars u can suggest?
    Thanks
    PS-Whats ur msn/yahoo id for the instant messaging
    Karan

6. Myth_Pharoah

Myth_Pharoah New Member

Hey dude, another Karan from Pune here. What's your plan? Do you want buy from Pune itself or mumbai and stuff is fine? I'm buying another electric soon and going to Mumbai for that.

7. jayanth

Hmm @ First Karan:- Go for a hObner electric.. Or Comet..

@ Second Kara and First :- I would strongly suggest you go t oMumbai and buy it..

8. Myth_Pharoah

Myth_Pharoah New Member

Lol... that's what I suggested jayman.