Guitar Lessons in Bangalore

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by vinyltripper, Apr 29, 2009.

1. vinyltripper

vinyltripper New Member

Greetings to everyone in guitar land! I'm into bands like PinkFloyd, The Beatles, The Kinks, The Who, GNR, Metallica, Slayer, Megadeth, SOAD, Tool, Arctic Monkeys, The Kooks and alot more, and i love Buckethead. I've started teaching guitar recently. I live in Sarjapur Rd. Bangalore. So if anybody is interested in learning something new or if somebody just wants to jam do let me know!

Peace!

2. rickkky_rich

rickkky_rich Banned

hey nice to see you.. i stay in BTM and work in koramangala.. i want to learn.. tell me ur contact no. and when can i see and where.. i'm excited..

3. rickkky_rich

rickkky_rich Banned

wat happened dude.. given up the idea? ;)

4. r@zor2

r@zor2 New Member

Hey thats near sun city right??

5. rickkky_rich

rickkky_rich Banned

wat ?? BTM or Sarjapur??

6. r@zor2

r@zor2 New Member

Sun City is near sarjapur i beleive

7. aneeshcr

aneeshcr New Member

Yeah, you are right...Sun city apartments are on sarjapur road....

I too am interested in learning guitar.... Could you please let me know your contact info ?

8. rickkky_rich

rickkky_rich Banned

hey Vinyltripper where are you lost... you got so many ppl to learn guitar... com'mon reply..

9. vinyltripper

vinyltripper New Member

Sorry for the late reply. College exams.. I'm going to be studying in christ univ btw :| You can call me at 9739195690 ask for Dhruv (thats me :p)

10. r@zor2

r@zor2 New Member

oh right ur that guy who PM'ed me nah i was just asking cause my cousin stays in Sun City so if i come there i can visit u :D

11. rickkky_rich

rickkky_rich Banned

sure dude.. i'll see ya soon.. i work in Koramangala... will give u a call...and sorry for being late..

12. svbvyas

svbvyas New Member

Want to learn guitar but dont know where to start? Learn beginner music theory and fretboard thoery essential for improvising. Also learn how to read sheet music. So if you want individual attention and learn theory along with guitar, please
    Contact
    Vyas
    Banashankari
    Ph#-8105512562
    Fees- Rs.400 per month(weekly two classes) includes fretboard sheets and study material for theory.