Guitar Lesson2 Using KHAKEE (Wada Raha) Song CHORDS

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by awaz_bass, May 12, 2005.

1. smriti

smriti // Silent Observer //

aah.......credit goes to liquid ........@awaz_bass........where is the strumming ???????.........u forgot!!!!!!!!!!!

2. awaz_bass

awaz_bass Don't mistake for F*RT

OK Guys... next time I will not do the "jhannn" thing..
    Just DdUu ssssss
    and for this song i .... D u is fine or you can do D...ud where ..ud...should be fast (jhannnn is D..- a- is u and chak is d)... yeah as Liquid said its 2 storkes if (Du) or then 3 strokes if (D..ud) per measure/per chord.

thanks for the suggestions... I will keep it simple next time. :)

3. smriti

smriti // Silent Observer //

@awaz_bass..........i think u need to chk Subhro' signature n custom title...........which says *I quit igt*...........n hes obviously not crazy to make such a decision...........hes compelled to do so..........n FYI awaz_bass..........as u dont do that much of Chit-Chat.......... so am assuming that u hv no clue whats going on in that forum........... Subhro just wanted to sought things out bcoz of which jayswami got banned........... he created 2 threads in the Chit-Chat forum...........neo deleted both of them.........the second thread he posted days back............where he specifically asked him to go thru it once n then delete it.........but no!.......... he deleted it just like that........neways u keep up the good work which u r doing...........ALL THE BEST!!!!

n yea if u wanna stay in touch with him n u cn get his id frm his igt user profile.

also if u go thru that thread *Jayswami is banned -------* in the Chit-Chat forum........neo has stated that jay asked for his share which is an absolute bullsh!t.........jay didnt ask for any such thing.....pls go thru the link

https://indianguitartabs.com/showthread.php?p=96501#post96501

losers post--in which he has stated that he dint ask for money.

n now its my turn to quit igt!!!!..........as for me.... igt lost its charm......pros like jay, bandbaaja wont be posting anymore.........u r the only one left rite now whos post i find educating with all the chords figures n strumming .......n which bandbaaja used to do earlier.........neways u keep up the fabulous work which u r doing n all the best to u n yea .......am sayin it again ........u r the best rite now ..........no doubt:)

Regards
    smriti.

4. awaz_bass

@Smriti -- Not you now....
    I read Subhro's signature and I did not think it was for real... but its really a sad thing that every one is quitting IGT..
    J, BB, Subhro and You that I know of, I dont know how many more.....

I joined IGT recently may be just 3 months back and I fell in love with this site. People here are like a community and know each other welll... dont hesitate to pull your legs and keep the sense of humor..
    Mannn its was a great place.. and it was great becuase of ppl like Jay, BB, You, and many more (I cant take everyones name though) and I would give more credit to Subhro as he volunteered to keep everyone glued to this site. he got personal with everyone... tried chords posted by others, posted comments, good humor, posted music.....
    If you all leave - IGT will not be the same.. I lately started feeling this..... and if we dont enjoy being somewhere they why do we even go there..

I think NEO should do something about this... else its a loss to us for Sure.. I am not sure if Neo is feeling the loss or not.....

5. @smriti was waiting for ur quit post
    well mods have deleted jays version yet u may get it on www.etcforum.tk
    ( chitchat then greetings from jayswami)

I QUIT..........

6. awaz_bass

Well Guys for me it was a fav place and its b'coz if y'll - I am not sure how long.

I think Neo should lift the bann and make things work and not make things worst... (He is LORD so he should try n act like LORD not like Human)

All pls keep in touch -- awaz_bass@yahoo.com (Messenger).

7. vick

vick New Member

hi paaji, havent seen the chords as yet, just jumped up stright to the end.i know the lesson would be good. i dont know if u r still on igt but anyways top yaar!!!!

8. amit82cse

amit82cse Silent observeR

Really really great post.

9. Cool Kish

Cool Kish KishRocks

Nice work guys keep it up

10. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

Excellent work, repping you!

11. Cool Kish

Cool Kish KishRocks

Nice workk guys