Guitar learning pointers

Discussion in 'Beginner's Q&A Forum' started by spezza1982, Jul 12, 2007.

1. spezza1982

spezza1982 New Member

hi everyone im just new at learning guitar to the point where im waiting on the arrival of my first new guitar so i know nothin about it but im keen to learn so any pointrs or advise im all ears im a clean slate to molded so throw it all at me and lets hope i learn a thing or two

tah thanks everyone in advance for all youe help

2. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

hey, welcome to IGT. You might wanna use punctuation in your posts frm now on, that'll make u look less stupid :)

Do you plan to teach yourself how to play or are u gonna get a teacher/join classes for it? I suggest u do the latter, initially atleast. Once u get hold of the basics, u can explore it further on ur own.

3. spezza1982

spezza1982 New Member

Hey
    sorry about that. my net kept shutting down at the time, so had to do it quickly or i would have had to start all over again. lol that took me 4 atempts as it was.

i been looking around for a good teacher but there so expensive, i was hoping there could be an easier way. and a more then once a week/fortnight way.

but thanks for your advise :)
    appreciated

4. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

Hehe, that's OK then..

You can try to learn it on your own as well, that's what I did. But often I feel I've reached a dead-end (although there r none as such).

Anyway, all the best!