Guitar help needed!!!

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by chinmay.avatar, Dec 29, 2007.

1. chinmay.avatar

chinmay.avatar New Member

Hey ppl, I am a reall newbie in the guitars department. I have many frnds who can play guitar efficiently. Hence, I have developed an interest in Guitars. Now, I want to buy a guitar for myself too. Can you suggest some guitar shops in Mumbai? Also plzzz suggest some low budget (<Rs.6000)guitars that I could buy..........Any help would be appreciated

2. chinmay.avatar

chinmay.avatar New Member

Plz suggest the guitars from Acoustic range.

3. allen sebastian

allen sebastian reverbnation.com/nissi

hello friend check this out,
    furtados mumbai...thats the place if u wanna get a good deal on acoustic guitars. its near metro cinema.

BX Furtado & Sons
    Jer Mahal, Dhoi Talao
    Mumbai-400 002
    Phone: 2201 3105 Fax: 2205 8750
    E-mail: trade@furtadosmusic.com

Guitars, u can get good range of guitars from 2000 to 6000 so ya let me give you some details here,

for acoustic u can better go for Gibson or Yamaha, if you want cheap guitars Givson is available, it;s an Indian brand, but it seems that u'r budjet is 6000, u can get a guitar GB&A acoustic with inbuild amp equlizer and tuner for 5000,
    better is go to the music showroom, ther'll be wide range of guitars, get your own.. so if u get a black acoustic, buy that!! i love black one :)

can u get me the details for the guitar Greg Bennet Avion A6 if you go to that music shop? please.. i'm planning to buy that,