Guitar Design

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by asjk, Apr 30, 2007.

1. angel_of_sin

angel_of_sin bassist.....

is dere a tulsi in delhi??????????????????? plz temme...........hw much does it cost to get a custom guitar made??????????

2. asjk

asjk New Member

so tulsi has branches in all cities is it ???

3. angel_of_sin

^^ i am asking da same thing..............

4. yazi

yazi Banned

Nah only Chennai

5. angel_of_sin

dats sad.................ne custom shops in delhi?????????????

6. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

Nope, not that i know of...

7. angel_of_sin

hey laney i saw a an aria stg003 guitar in bharat musicals yesterday...................my frnd has one and gigs it regularly and says dat he hasnt had a prob since he bought it.............................................its for 6000 and with a zoom 505 da total cost would be 8.5 k............................ i already hve a amp..........marshall 10 W mini......................so i dont exactly need to care for it......................wat do u think???????????????????? plz reply..................

8. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

only ignorant people dont have problems with their guitars! every guitar has problems lol!

And what, you want to buy it or something? I didnt get ur post?

9. angel_of_sin

yeah offcourse.............i mean its kinda in ma budget..............................

10. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

Buy just the guitar. The zoom is a waste of money.

11. angel_of_sin

den wat bout a pedal????????

12. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

you dont have to have one.....the gain on the 10cd served me a good 1 year

13. angel_of_sin

wat do ya mean????????10cd????

14. yazi

yazi Banned

Isn't the MG10cd your amp? There must be an overdrive/distortion channel on your amp. A distortion is all you need for your budding years. Still, if you want some more, save up 2.5 K and buy the Digitech Bad Monkey Overdrive pedal.

As for the guitar, I do not know about your friend, but, it is one of the lousiest guitars around. Save up a bit more and buy the Squier California Series Startocaster. It should be available for around 8-8.5K at Onstage. Its near Bharat Musicals. (I assume you are talking about Delhi).

And an insider tip: There is a N-E guy(tech) there. Tell him his brother David plays quite good. Also David recommended you the shop. You will get discounts, 100% sure.

15. angel_of_sin

wait whome should i talk to...........wats da name of dis N E guy?????????????????? I hve a frnd named David he plays quite well..................................is he da same???????????Bt he is still in skool......................

16. raj.hendrix

raj.hendrix New Member

there are lot of NE guys in onstage. so u have to be careful who is david's brother....or u may end up looking like an ass hahaha!

17. angel_of_sin

^^^ hahaha(sarcastic) i knw dats y i am askin............wait first i will ask who is davids bro.........he will raise his hand and den i will tel him david plays gud guitar...........hw bout dat :)

18. yazi

yazi Banned

Nice cuz I dun remember that guys name. And no David isnt in school. He plays at a place called 'Fox' in Gurgaon

19. angel_of_sin

alrigh......................mst b sum oder david.............wat dis Fox??? a club, a lounge????????????

20. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

...not the first time....

LOL

Yeah, the squire would be a better buy