Guitar Confusion

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by 111111, Jun 21, 2005.

1. rust_in_pain

rust_in_pain <:Rising Rockstar:>

u cant use it without an internet connection....

2. 111111

111111 Banned

And what about tremelo problem.

3. 111111

111111 Banned

Hey, have any one of u have heard of the song 'mera dil jis dil peh fida hai, woh dilruba hai'
    from the movie 'bewaaffa'. then can u tell me what effect is used in the intro of the song where akshay plays guitar so that guitar's sound last sustained long. Also if u had heard of 'Tuh hai asman mi' from jhankar beats played on guitar by Jaiswami(a member of igt). It had also that long sustaining sound effect. I was looking for it in my effect processor. So help. I may give reps. for help.

4. upen52

upen52 New Member

u r new guitar

first off, don't even think of buying an Indian electric. It's not worth any ****. The body (I mean the guitar man, the neck, the pick-ups, the tremolo (ugh) if there is one, the frets, the keys, the controls, the switches.....virtually everything is a load of bull. Just cause we can't get good stuff here and there's no one to keep a check on whatever quality (so they say) these guys produce, does it mean we ought to buy it...?

If u really want good stuff......scan/browse the net and get hold of really good stuff....it will cost u quite a pack (more than 40000 quid), but it's worth it. And u can keep using the same guitar for 30-40 + years. Yea, they are made to last and last.

Remember a good brand will last u a lifetime or more and though u will pay throu ur nose, it will be eorth it. And ur nose too will remain high !!

All the best. :p:
    :think:

5. rust_in_pain

i think tremolo effect works without the bar...that is wat the effect processor meant for!

6. rabi_sultan

rabi_sultan <Bulla Ki Jana>

You are right get the best guitar that the budget allows. I would go as far as saying as sacrifice the amp slightly and substitute that expensive processor with 2-3 cheap pedals so you can free up a bit more cash for the guitar because thats the one thing thats the most expensive to change.

As for the Fender guide I'm just getting sick and tired by keep asking somebody to do a Gibson and Ibanez guide. I am not a metal guitarist so it's not right if I do the Ibanez guide, you need a Ibanez man to do that guide, likewise with the Gibson guide.

7. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

@Rabi, back after a long time. Where have you been ?

8. rust_in_pain

hard to to find ibanez and gibson guys!!

9. deathdr_87

deathdr_87 Awesome Guitarist

get blackmamba...

10. rabi_sultan

rabi_sultan <Bulla Ki Jana>

got a new job and i was trying not to get fired by looking at IGT ;)

11. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

^^^ gud one.all cheers for rabi and his love for igt!!!!!!!:cheers: