Guitar classes in pune

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by xsabhishek, Jun 17, 2008.

1. xsabhishek

xsabhishek New Member

Hi guys

I am looking for a good guitar teacher near kalyani nagar,fatima nagar or koregaon park.
    I know the basic chords and i m interested in western music....

I have heard a lot about Chris (Strange Brew) in this forum and never got his contact no...
    so, if ne one can tell me his address or contact info then it will be of gr8 help..:)

Thxx and plzz do reply..
    don't kill the thread

Abhishek

2. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

Oh dear God. It's a flurry of girls and other random people from Pune looking for guitar teachers.

For the love of manking, please stop. I give up.

*breaks down*

3. haunting

haunting sully

lost lost lost what bjr? his askin' somethin else.can anybody clear da fog.?

4. haunting

haunting sully

@bjr.i'll get u a strong gum if u break down.then u wud never break down.i'll get u stronger.hehehe

5. elfascinating

elfascinating risqué

I've given Sanjeev's number (from the band Strange Brew) to so many people now that I deserve a friggin' commission.

6. xsabhishek

xsabhishek New Member

please give me sanjeev's number....

i really need it....

7. elfascinating

elfascinating risqué

Check your pm.

8. xsabhishek

xsabhishek New Member

Thxx a lot....

9. xsabhishek

xsabhishek New Member

Thxx a lot....@elfascinating

10. haunting

haunting sully

who's sanjeev? strange brew is that a local band?or a school band?

11. SqueakM9

SqueakM9 mumble

its what happens when you mix alcohol with hocus pocus...

12. rahul24.infosys

rahul24.infosys New Member

Friends,

I want to share my personal experience about various MUSIC CLASSES in pune
    I went to 2-3 Music Classes for 1 or 2 months but after leaving those classes I found that I could play only three to four songs whatever my previous teacher put in my note book but in reality, I knew nothing to play on guitar and was dependent on my note book while I had so many classes and wasted a lot of time.

After a long time, one of my friend advised me to visit a class located at Aundh-Khadki road and he gave me very good feed back of that class.
    I checked with the person (Chandan Saxena) who conducted the class there. He gave me a demonstration with guitar and told me about music and the way to learn guitar. He also told me about the different-2 learning areas in guitar and time required to learn them. He checked my music skills (Vocal sound and Rhythm) and then assured me to make a professional in very short timing.
    He is a Software Engg but conducting music classes only for those people who have passion about music but didn’t have time & source to learn in short duration. I joined him in mid of Aug-08 and started from scratch and now I am able to play any random song with the timing and magic of profession. I am very happy and satisfied with my current performance and now I feel I need no more teachers in my life. He gave me direction to learn what other couldn’t.

I suggest you all, if your music class is Slow or Directionless and if you need such a good music teacher for synthesizer or guitar.
    Just contact chandan at 9960672319 and check with him your doubts, query or problems about to learn Guitar/Synthesizer if you have. You’ll definitely satisfied after his demonstration but meet him at-least once to know more music.

- Rahul Sharma (Infosys)

13. rahulp

rahulp **Fallen Angel**

If you left your class after 1 month only cuz you could only play 3 or 4 songs.. then its YOUR fault.. not the teachers.

14. aniketdave

aniketdave aniket

Good Lord!
    IGT has suddenly turned into an advertisement hoarding for guitar classes in Pune!
    STOP SPAMMING!

15. rahulp

rahulp **Fallen Angel**

Ban that F***er endorsing the classes.

16. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

This is great, we have testimonials now ...

17. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

what?

someone write me a testimonial!!!

This is why I love IGT

18. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

I do remember someone's signature.
    Was pretty much like a testimonial ...

19. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

hah, I remember I had excerpts from other people as my sig where they were all raving about me. good times!

20. porcupined

porcupined New Member

guitar classes pune

Hi me too for chris`s no.... plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz give it....