Guitar Classes In Pune!

Discussion in 'Beginner's Q&A Forum' started by sean666, Feb 26, 2008.

1. sean666

sean666 New Member

Hey guys.. I've been tryin to search for a good guitar trainer in pune since a long time now. I scanned al d threads n posts and came across a certain Chris from 'strange brew' and his partner Michael. I couldn retrieve their contact numbers though. It would really help if some of you post a reply soon abt dem or any other good trainer in pune 4dat matter... Thanks. Cheers..

2. beowulf

beowulf New Member

What area of Pune are you looking at?

3. sean666

sean666 New Member

Well any area wud do.. But preferably aroun aundh or shivaji ngr.. Pimpri chinchwad wud b ideal, but i don think der's anyone dat good out here..

4. reenaK

reenaK New Member

There's a good guitar class in chinchwad.

Harmony Music Academy
    its at heritage plaza,
    Pimpri chinchwad link rd.
    Im learning here and i find it to be very good. Sir also has classes at Nigdi and akurdi.

5. sean666

sean666 New Member

I've already switched 3teachers in dis area n al they do is teach leads of old hindi songs lik mohd rafi n al.. They take 2months min to start chords. I've given up. I need a pro trainer who can guide me ahead of basics. I need someone who i can go upto n ask how to play a metallica or a bryan or a green day no. Plz can anyone help me out.. Don kill dis thread..

6. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

I can help you.

The prob being I have not touched guitar for more than 5 months now. Fingers are totally rusted.

Incidentally I picked up my dusty Flying V this morning just before going to office. And LOL my fingers were not moving the way I wanted them to.

Hahaha!

7. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

PS: I am near Camp. Actually even further - Wanawadi.

8. sean666

sean666 New Member

^^hey :) werent u d one talkin abt chris n michael in d other thread? U live in camp huh? Dats lik crossing a state to me!! Never mind. Where n wen can i meet u sir? Reply asap. Cheers!

9. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

LAWL!

Atleast check out some of crappy stuff I did earlier (ages ago) to decide whether you want stuff from me.

I guess the link would still be active: www.soundclick.com/bloos

10. chandan260382

chandan260382 New Member

Guitar Classes near khadki, aundh road, BP road

Do you have lack of time to learn Guitar....???
    DO you have a passion to play it professionally......??

If you are ready to put all your energy into making your musical dreams in very short time, then there is a person in aundh area who knows your needs.......!!!

just contact him at 9960672319 and go for demonstration to know what learning areas in Guitar are and how that person will make you professional within 45 days..........!!!

11. chandan260382

chandan260382 New Member

Guitar Classes Near Khadki,Ambedkar chok, BP Road,Parihar chok....!!!

Do you have lack of time to learn Guitar....???
    DO you have a passion to play it professionally......??

If you are ready to put all your energy into making your musical dreams in very short time, then there is a person in aundh area who knows your needs.......!!!

just contact him at 9960672319 and go for demonstration to know what learning areas in Guitar are and how that person will make you professional within 45 days..........!!!

12. AtoZ

AtoZ New Member

can also u teach me alpha1 of playing guitar... GNR and mettalicka.. leading only.. me know cords

btw.. who's is best guitaristists in Pune .. outta

Kris - SB
    Uncle ji - RLA
    MJ - lambaa da
    D's - Silver
    koko - agnee

my think is uncle ji

13. chandan260382

chandan260382 New Member

Just call me at 9960672319.......If you r willing to learn guitar in very short timing........!!!

14. Shredder

Shredder New Member

any good teacher near bibwewadi ? .... also does anyone have the no of SB musicals .. last i heard it was on kondhwa .. but looks like they have shifted

15. Abby_Newbie

Abby_Newbie New Member

Hey, Where can i get a good shop fo buying quality original guitars in pune....

16. xsabhishek

xsabhishek New Member

Hi guys

I am looking for a good guitar teacher near kalyani nagar,fatima nagar or koregaon park.
    I know the basic chords and i m interested in western music....
    If ne 1 can tell me where this Kris of Strange Brew fame lives and wats his contact no......

Thxx and plzz do reply..
    don't kill the thread....

17. chandan260382

chandan260382 New Member

--------------------------