Guitar classes in ahmedabad

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by cronix, Jun 26, 2006.

1. cronix

cronix New Member

Hey can anyone suggest me a good place to learn guitars basically rock in ahmedabd.... i learn at a place 'khandekar's'... he is good but not into rock music. please i need this.

2. ambush

ambush _RASTA_man_

You dont need to go anyplace seperate to learn rock music.
    Rock is easy its the classical stuff thats hard.

3. cronix

cronix New Member

^anyways will someone please suggest a good place to learn music in ahmedabad

4. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

That is a matter purely of opinion.

5. aysh

aysh -|h3 ori9in4| (ui!aris-|-

well imo if u know the basics, i dont see why u cannot learn to play rock songs on ur own .... all that is needed is practice on ur part .

still if u want to learn it from some1 , then maybe u can learn from anoop (he's lead guitarist of big band theory) , he probably gives lessons as well .. i'll see if i can get u his contact .

or pm abhijitnath .. he's been in iim ahmdbd .. so maybe he can tell

6. cronix

cronix New Member

^please please get me the contact no. of anoop.....

7. Syamnarayan

Syamnarayan New Member

The sir I know is Jatin patel.. of Vamil Musik located in Hare krishna complex Paldi..

his contact no is 07926580573

He is the best sir i Know who teaches in a altogether different way.. I have learnt at two places before... Let me also caution you you should not go and tell him that you are very good at guitar or can you show me some rock stuff on guitar... things like that... He doesn't like that.. I have seen many a times.. Thats why... Be down to earth...

I think that would be enough ..

regards