guitar building kit

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by radicalz_adi, Nov 20, 2006.

1. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

hey pple was wonderin to make ma own guitar......nooo not money probs bt wanna have some excitement this winter.....anyways can anyone tell where can i get a guitar kit here if possible in delhi or give me some web link....india ofcourse.......shud have everything like body neck etc etc all the bridge truss rod and everything so temme plzz where can i get it

Electric Ofcourse

2. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

also temme the cost

3. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

^thanks im interested too....i wanna build one on my own...

4. jocelyn

jocelyn New Member

Ok I always wanted to do this but this is going to be difficult as you would need to import a kit.. no one has theses kits out here. You could however aska luithewr to build u a neck body ext... I might actulay just do that

5. thehundredthone

thehundredthone Well-Known Member

AFAIK no kits available in India. We just don't do these sort of things - why bother when you can get a Givson Blue Diamond for 5k? :p: :banana:

6. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

well wanna do this kinda thing and no resources..........bad fr me where can i get it online frm

7. jocelyn

jocelyn New Member

You will end up spending more getting a kit and importing it. I suggest contacting a Luither and getiing all the parts from them

8. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

kkk well i think i will do everything myself and get the neck done can any1 give me our own luthiers id

9. geniusoid

geniusoid Acoustic Alchemist

Abey oye! Weblink hum de... Ideas hum de.... Luthier ka number hum de.... to tu kya karega? Finished guitar bajaayegaa kya sirf? Look in this very forum - u`ll find Luthier contacts and all across diffnt posts.... ;)

10. thehundredthone

thehundredthone Well-Known Member

The most unique characteristic of most forums is that the very notion of a Search button is unthinkable when you have a question.

11. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

yaar tum log toh aukhe(gussa) ho gaye.....mein ab khud hi dhundta huun

12. geniusoid

geniusoid Acoustic Alchemist

arre aiseich le rahele the teri bhidu! Kaisku tension hota hai! ?

(yeww i cant believe i wrote tht lingo out!)

13. fictional_real

fictional_real Pyaasi Jawani

Why dont you guys ask apna luthier. btw...he learned it on his own and i must say his guitars looked pretty decent to me. I haven't got chance to play them though.

There is lot of "engineering" thing involved I guess.