guitar and looks ..some connection ?

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by nandy0894, Jan 18, 2012.

1. komal29

komal29 New Member

??????????

2. komal29

komal29 New Member

i back morbid_angels words

3. komal29

komal29 New Member

lol horsesmouth..nice sense of humor huh...!
    [p.s. this is to the person whom horsesmouth referred the post-the lol wasnt remotely in relation to any aspect abt u.so dont take offense]

4. komal29

komal29 New Member

exactly!
    congrats

5. komal29

komal29 New Member

you could have come up with a better word keeping ur 'image' in mind..isnt it?

this thread is really good..n people have intelligent views without fighting

6. Morbid_Angel

Morbid_Angel Sid the sloth

what image are we talking about here? :p:

7. komal29

komal29 New Member

post a recording if possible

8. komal29

komal29 New Member

remember the above post?

9. komal29

komal29 New Member

i wanted to ask the same

10. Morbid_Angel

Morbid_Angel Sid the sloth

but why would a boss not use the phrase mutual masturbation? it's quite legit, concise and puts across the point.

11. komal29

komal29 New Member

lol...its nothing about 'girls going gaga over guitar or interrelated aspect like kind of music etc...even i liked it though i dint understand the context

12. komal29

komal29 New Member

its not at all abt being conscise n legit..i do agree they are..but a boss puts across the point in a dignified manner..! how would u feel ur boss told u to just 'f*** off' [i myself typed the censored word before igt did it] rather than 'go out'! lol..

[p.s spoiler alert..topic divertion about to take place!!!]

13. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

Not really good, No and not intelligent views, no. And the lack of the third is why it is precisely what I called it. I suppose I could refine it and call it "you scratch my back and I'll scratch yours" but it lacked the ugliness that is this thread.

What almost everyone in this thread has done so far is vaguely highlight the problems with pop culture, blamed it on the girls and projected themselves as being on the path of righteous love of music. And then others have congratulated them for being cool, walking to a different beat and continued to whine about how their brand of music should be pop culture.

Then they all go and buy black t-shirts with fancy artwork on it and nod at each other when they pass by on the streets.

14. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

I just have an acoustic guitar with me right now so that's not a great idea.

15. komal29

komal29 New Member

finally nandy0894..my views..all 'guys with guitar' look 'hot' visually...'esp when it becomes 'good looking guy with guitar' the visual is quite awsome..!;)..as far being ''good looking guy with guitar but holds d major at 8th fret' considered hot..its just a temporary visual illusion..not knowing to play well guitar cant be hidden for long.when he is not playing the right music,how can it even be appealing to anyone,forget gals.coz its all about 'ears' rather than 'eyes' in the deeper sense.when people-including gals notice this aspect ..''good looking guy with guitar but holds d major at 8th fret but is considered oh so hot! ' becomes a laughing stock..one damn handsome junior guy in my college was going around telling he knew guitar when he was just a beginner.all went gaga over the fact.but when requested to give music to my solo singing performance he backed out..thereafter slowly people got to know the 'truth' n everyone would laugh n joke about him being 'guitarist'..he later after 2-3 years turned out to be ok so-so type..coz i heard him play recently at a stage performance n his guitar playing wasnt even audible n he was playing as in a practice session without consideration of mic distance[yeah they had placed mic in front] etc ! after the performance,everyone were laughing at him including the singers in the group!

and even when a guy is some one pretty decent..not soo cool looking though,just being a 'guy with guitar' adds to his charsimatic factor..n if a 'guy with a guitar-very or less handsome' plays o- so -freaking -awesome guitar,then he definitely isn't ignored in broader sense,what u noticed might be some exceptional cases like -shy n silent guy,geek,nerd,very very ugly,not hyping type etc!

moral of the story..its all ears n not just eyes!

16. komal29

komal29 New Member

okey dokey

17. komal29

komal29 New Member

to quote morbid_angel's siggy
    You can believe what you want, it doesn't mean you're right. a fact of life.
    "you scratch my back and I'll scratch yours"..who scratched whose bjr? people are just stating their views..thats all..
    there is no ugliness at all as far as i read[i posted reply to most views]..nobody is fighting to prove they are right..n if anything is ugly its alpha1's post..but he is taken for granted for such 'obsession over one concept' in a good humor..right?
    the only discussion abt pop culture was about 'baby'!
    blamed on gals..yeah that happened..i mean poor gals cant handle interest with guitar for so long coz their kinda music doesnt stretch to rock,metal etc.guitar makes ur fingers rough n imagine their men holding their rough fingers n commenting about it.!![screeeaaammm].n ask me..i try to get away playing all barre chords coz they are so painful on these 'oh so delicate' fingers! :)
    projected themselves as being on the path of righteous love of music..no comments as am not too much qualified to speak about music techincalities
    being cool with 'taste of music' is like 'beauty lies in beholders eyes concept'..different people different tastes of genres

this thing even i hate..they will be all the time listening to back street boys, n sync, justin beiber,britney,lady gaga etc..but always wear tees with kurt cobain,metallica,nirvana,bon jovi etc artwork on it..!

18. nandy0894

nandy0894 New Member

ahan ? ?
    wherever did u know that from ? ?
    bad source dude

19. nandy0894

nandy0894 New Member

i can't believe that you are categorizing music as masculine and feminine..

20. nandy0894

nandy0894 New Member

" aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrggghhh !!!! * screams out loud!!!!