guitar and looks ..some connection ?

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by nandy0894, Jan 18, 2012.

1. horsesmouth

horsesmouth Active Member

told you to get the right size :D
    but yes, metallica now is just the noise...it hasn't the spark anymore...liked only 2 songs from their death magnetic album..

2. Morbid_Angel

Morbid_Angel Sid the sloth

they were never extraordinary, they just did some good thrash in the 80s and a few good hard rock songs in the 90s.

3. horsesmouth

horsesmouth Active Member

I like black sabbath more, but still metallica had something in james' voice... he took it all the way...rest all was just thrashing solos and clanking...

4. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

Isn't that what I said?

5. Morbid_Angel

shhh no one knew that

6. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

well, give me credit next time. I feel left out :'(

7. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

Also, I haven't heard them in a while and I probably wouldn't go to see them live but I do know I love Enter Sandman...that is the sort of song I'd love to start a show with with a clean guitar starting in, a fat distortion following up and then the drums kicking in. That is an intense song, really.

8. Morbid_Angel

aww you know you're the boss here, right? (now that alpha doesn't post as frequently) :grin:

9. Sumanovo razor

Sumanovo razor New Member

its no more a secret ...copy copy copy

10. Sumanovo razor

not only guitar ...grand piano ,saxophone,or sometimes vocals...

11. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Guitar = symbol of erect phallus.
    Good looking guy with guitar sized erection = girls going gaga ... what's there to be surprised of?

12. nandy0894

nandy0894 New Member

do you ever think of anything else?

13. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

You want me to think about you too?
    ;-)

14. wylder

wylder Member

That explains why girls dig Gordon Summers(Sting) with a Double bass/Cello...

15. nandy0894

nandy0894 New Member

oh puhleez..anything.. but me ;)

but i'd be obliged if "anything" does not include what you always think about .. :)

16. guitarplayer729

guitarplayer729 New Member

didnt want to offend u
    just was saying that there are many less people who like heavy metal compared to baby stuff

17. Morbid_Angel

again? wtf, are you daft?

you know you don't know shit about heavy metal when the first two bands that come to your mind when you think of it are metallica and dream theater.

18. Sumanovo razor

.people do try to act smart by kickin on the distortion pedal and moving their hand over the fingerboard without knowing what they are playing...p.s..i dont like metal...

does it matter to the noob audience whether the guitarist is playing death metal or black metal...i remember i was playing 'untitled' by charlie parker and benny goodman.No Response.as soon as a play some popular tones.they are like wow..different people may have different tastes...whats the harm...boys will play and girls will sing... ;)

19. Sumanovo razor

You can believe what you want,it doesnt mean you're right.a fact of life...:D

20. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening