Guitar, Amp & Pedal for sale

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by sanjivdas, Jun 27, 2008.

1. sanjivdas

sanjivdas New Member

My friend has moved to the US, leaving behind his gear. He wants to sell those now. Details as below -

Behringer V Tone guitar - fender style, 21 frets, 3 single coil pick ups, maple neck
    Amp - Behringer practice amp, either 10 or 15 watts, not sure
    Pedal - Zoom 707II
    cables, spare strings and all, whatever is available.

All just over one year old, and work well. Taken good care of. Asking price, Rs. 16K for the total package. I don't know if he will sell individually, last I heard he might consider guitar + amp at 10.5K and zoom 707II at 5.5K. Do mail me at sanjiv.das@hotmail.com if anyone is interested

2. ozone

ozone New Member

10.5 for the vintager pack is just too high expectations.....!! considering its a second hand......

3. sanjivdas

sanjivdas New Member

I don't know if its the vintager pack, he bought the two separately, and he spent 16K on that. How much are you willing to pay for it?

4. oldmanschild

oldmanschild New Member

Amp

hi, i may be interested in the amp...how much would you quote?

5. amit25

amit25 New Member

i am interested in processor but 5.5k is tooo much

6. sam#3

sam#3 The Lucifer

I myt b interested in the guitar.. Wat vil b the individual price fr d guitar?? N where r u based? Can i see d guitar? Can u pls upload a few pics of d guitar...

7. sanjivdas

sanjivdas New Member

update - Processor sold

@Amit - Sorry the processor is sold
    @Sam - Its a Behringer with maple neck and light coloured maple fretboard, stratocaster shape, almost unused, not a blemish on it. I'm afraid I do not have a picture of it, its at my friend's place. However, I found a picture on the net, exactly the same as this
    https://www.wikizic.org/images/1/033/033100.jpg
    Has three single coil pick ups, five way switch, same as a strat. Not as powerful as the better guitars, but responds well to processors, good harmonics. nice action, you will not regret buying it. Goes for 6K only
    @oldmanschild - Its not a V Tone starter pack amp, its a Behringer 25W amp. You can play at home or gig with it too. Bought for 7.5 K. This one, hardly used, is at 4 K.

No negotiation please, i'm just the messenger...everything in cox town, bangalore.

8. sanjivdas

sanjivdas New Member

bump

Sam, Oldmanschild,,,any of you interested?