Guitar & Amp for sale

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by sanjivdas, Jan 2, 2006.

1. sanjivdas

sanjivdas New Member

Hi, in anticipation of my Ibanez coming in, I have decided to put up the following on sale.

1. Electric Guitar - Custom made from Reynolds Kolkata, 3 yrs old.
    1 stock and 1 Korean humbucking pickup, Die Cast lifetime lubricated Tuners, Locking nuts, very good quality fretboard, Ibanez style body with Steve Vai monkey grip, Fender style machine head, with truss rod. Excellent for a beginner, good as a back up axe. The switches and pickups offer three very disctinct sounds to suite your style. Better playability and hardware than any of the below Rs. 6000 brands available. Has a few nicks and scratches here and there, but nothing that affects playability. Picture attached, Yours for Rs. 3000 or nearest offer.

2. Squier (Fender) 10 W practice amp. Bought in the UK, has a boost button for overdrive. Bass Treble and Volume controls. Headphone socket slipped in but can be fixed. VERY loud and very clean too. Comes with the adaptor plug in case you want it. Yours for Rs. 1500

Its in Bangalore, will not ship. People waiting to upgrade to electric, come and grab these.

Attached Files:

2. Invincible

Invincible New Member

Are u in kol??..then i could given it a try. My electric guitar truss rod is getting further disbalanced and i could do with another 1. Leave me a msg .

3. sanjivdas

sanjivdas New Member

Sold

Guitar and Amp sold.

Mods, request closing thread.

Thanks.