Guitar Actors Of Serials

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by abhimanjrekar, Nov 9, 2005.

1. abhimanjrekar

abhimanjrekar ----> Zhol-Man<----

hmm...i saw tht day this serial called KAISA YE PYAR HAIn....guess on sony..in tht,tht actor played guitar..and he played it with one hand......hehehe...ie..he didnt touch the left hand for the chords...my.....couldnt see nethin more foolish thn this...give ur movies wer u seen such craps..ya ther r some actors who make it look real...

like rishi kappor in KARZ movie,but most of all r craps..

i had seen one more...kareena kapoor in main prem ki deewani hun.....im still figurin the chords till date... :help:

2. har1s

har1s <b>Untitled</b>

n in a prineeta song...saif ali khan....playin da ryt chords....well he IS a guitarist ..!

3. Hardik

Hardik .:.:.:BoRn TaLenT:.:.:.

@abhi .he he....may be he used tapping technique....:p:

i have seen this song "Le chale" from Popcorn Khao Mast ho jaao.....the actor played an electric guitar without any input,no wires attached and no speakers...:p:

4. Hardik

yes he is....thats how i figured out the chords for that song... :cool:

5. har1s

har1s <b>Untitled</b>

lolz.... @hardik, in some concerts(tht r not live...playback is used)....even the pros play with no wires attached...

6. Hardik

what??? where???....besides this guy was playing like he's a big rock star..waving the guitar madly ...and it could be seen clearly there were no wires...:p:

7. har1s

har1s <b>Untitled</b>

they r not actually concerts...just 2 make the public happy... they actually arent playing live...they r pretending they r playin live...

8. Hardik

^^yes yes...thats fine,even i know that during live performances many times recordings are played,but never seen or heard that pros play without inputs to their electric guitars,even if recording is playing,they cant be so stupid...

9. vini

vini Repeat Offender

@ abhi

u think pretty much like me on this!....i too watch actors in serials/movies/videos..playing guitar with utmost ease...lol..and i just gnash my teeth...and that kaise yeh pyar guy..Uff..uL feel like slappin his face wid ur bathroom slipperz when u watch him play guitar :annoyed:

and i agree..Rishi Kapoor is the best imitator!!

i saw saif ali in some movie and i was wondering at how come he was playing correct chord positions...later to my surprise i came to know hez himself a guitarist and a pretty good one at that! :)

10. Ankur_Scorpio

Ankur_Scorpio New Member

HMMM....now it all makes SENSE

@ Vini and Abhi....

now i know y when saif came to vancouver...for a concert he was calling people up on stage...and giving out guitars!

11. Hardik

^^giving out guitars!!!..wow wish i was there....:)

12. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

yep he performed @ award ceremony once but had two guitarist with him also(thats surely coz he is liable to make many mistakes ;)

13. jekyll

jekyll Banned

nope

the guitars are connected albeit not thru wires ...

they use a radiowave (or mebbe microwave) signals ... so u got the transmitter/receiver strapped on to your self ... the second tranceiver will be on the floor (connected to your pedal/FX board) and the third will be on the rack ...

so that the guitarist can move around freely ... it is just like the wireless microphone ... nothing big in it ...

and I have seen Kirk HAmmet and JAmes Hetfield use it in one of the concerts ...

14. abhimanjrekar

abhimanjrekar ----&gt; Zhol-Man&lt;----

had i met u before the concert,i would have told u to take one for me... :p:

15. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

so what even srk plays guitar in kuch kuch hota hai...or sm similar film...and plays the mandolin in ddlj.....srk rules :rock:

16. abhimanjrekar

wen i first went to buy the guitar, i was inspired by DDLJ......i tht mandolin is a guitar sort...the guy told it is costly thtn the guitar.......so invariably i had to buy the guitar..but turned out to be a good decision....

17. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

and we are forgetting apna Mithun da...who played a guitar in disco dancer...jimmy jimmy jimmy aaja aaja aaja....later he gets a shock wen he picks up an electric guitar....and gets guitarophobia :RollLol:

18. abhimanjrekar

heheh... iwan chords for tht song..wiz give if ya have..

19. m_waleed86

m_waleed86 KhaMosh GhuStAk

:mad: :mad: actorswho try to imitate guitar playing (badly), should be wacked with the guitar on their ass or on their heads (depending which is dearest to them), that which they are using to imitate>>>> :mad: :mad:

20. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

haHAHAHA

that was a film we cant forget so easily ;)