Guitar action

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by sandeep_, Dec 20, 2007.

1. Life_Sans_Death

Life_Sans_Death Acronym!

Tell you what, we need to check it if its a myth or not. So ultrabot, Just give it a few twists, eh?

2. thehundredthone

thehundredthone Well-Known Member

ROFL. I'd like to know too.

3. ultrabot90

ultrabot90 Like fishes need bicycles

Wtf. Im not the scapegoat!
    If someone sees this thread later (eg me) then they'll need to understand wtf was going on...:)
    Prawnd.
    Edit - Ladies and gentlemen, Greeshma clones and alpha1 wannabes, now's a good time to say the proverbial...

"REP ME!" :RollLol:

4. thehundredthone

I'll rep you if you explain to me what that last part meant. :secret:

5. ReBoRn

ReBoRn New Member

Reputation Whores ..! :x

6. Life_Sans_Death

Life_Sans_Death Acronym!

Why? Make It Stop!

7. ultrabot90

@ReBoRn - I just said it once (and I think the second time ever since I came on IGT, first time was for a tab and I did get it :p:)
    @thehundredthone - It meant -
    "Edit - " - The following text was truncated to my original post via the edit button...
    "Ladies and gentlemen, "- Common public salutation...
    "Greeshma clones and alpha1 wannabes "- Retards and hyperintelligent superhuman beings...
    "now's a good time to say the proverbial..." - proverbial, as in the one said so many times in our space-time continuum...
    "REP ME!" - This is the crux of the matter.

8. thehundredthone

Tell you what. Switch to the default skin. It'll help you detox from points and reps.

9. nebuchadnezzar

nebuchadnezzar G34r G33k

Errm...I think I wasn't clear enough. Abuse of the truss rod is NOT acceptable. What I had read was - Any change done to the truss rod should show up immediately in the neck and not after a few days. So please adjust the truss rods in small increments only!

10. thehundredthone

Ahh okay. But I'm not sure how the wood would react instantaneously. I've read instructions that say leave the guitar for a few hours (at least) to let the wood adjust to the new shape.

11. ultrabot90

@thehundredthone -
    Uh, default skin? If you mean VB 3.5.3...That's what I have on! On the great advice of alpha1. Really, Aria (?) Sand really RAPED the pc's resources.

thehundredthone likes this.
  12. thehundredthone

Then don't talk about points and reps, even in jest. It's seriously the most useless feature on this board. There are certain boards where reputation matters because then those are the people who you listen to more, as compared to people in the red.

You want reps, I'll rep you, here.

13. ultrabot90

^Guess so.

14. thehundredthone

Hmmm, quiet about the reputation received eh?

Heh, no, seriously, don't bother, rep whores don't exist in this part of the forum anymore.

15. Life_Sans_Death

Life_Sans_Death Acronym!

I live................

16. ReBoRn

ReBoRn New Member

oh there were tons of reputation whores when i was here ..especially around the chicky corners of the forum ..