Guilty Pleasures

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by Mr. Scary, Mar 25, 2005.

1. Mr. Scary

Mr. Scary Bass-tard Child

Which songs ,by artists you claim to hate, do you listen to when no one else is around? You know, those songs you just slap yourself when you realize who its by.

Alright, i'll start. My friends all know me for totally bashing slipknot. I seriously DO hate them. My friends think i'd kill all 9 of them if i had the chance. What they dont know is whenever im alone, i put on the Blister Exists, nod along and scream along with the chorus- "Can you feel this? IM DYING TO FEEL THIS!" Once i even got caught by my girlfriend, and she let me have it... :shock: :eek::

K, that made me look stupid...all you hardcore, die hard metal fans and whatever, put in your share too. :mad:

2. Mr. Scary

last year, one of my friends caught me listening to CKY.

3. death_metal_fan

death_metal_fan oh goody, it's a woody!

I listen to whatever I like...metal or not. I'm not ashamed in the least of what I listen to, because it's all better than the current state of music.

I own a couple records by Dire Straits, The Eagles, Cranberries, Guns N' Roses, Sting and even a few jazz records by Alan Holdsworth, Kurt Rosenwinkel, Pat Metheny, Scott Henderson and Kevin Eubanks though most people know me as a die-hard metalhead. Hell I think I even have a few Hindi music CDs somewhere (I think one is by Shaan...can't remember the others), but it's nothing I would hide from my friends. I listen to whatever I like; if other people have problems with it...it's their problem.

4. shak

shak Harrr!

i hate boybands .... always been agianst them ... but recently .. i have been listening to this song "its all about you" by McFly .... heheheh ... only because they do some goood strumming in between the song along with some cool vocals ... anyways ... i would neva listen to this song in front of ma brova or ma girl

5. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

i thought that this thread would be about something totally different ! ;)

i like "seasons in the sun" by westlife, "take a bow" and "power of goodbye" by madonna, and also some hip-hop numbers like "search for the hero in yourself " by m-people and "mo money mo problems" by puff daddy or whatever he calls himself. there are others too..

6. tejas

tejas ..........

^^LOL, you pervert.:p:

I like this song "Its been awhile" by Staind. I hate Staind in reality, but I make an exception for that one song. And in Slipknots case, its "Wait and Bleed". Oh yeah, the other day me and sharath were at this concert, and in the begining a bunch of girls got on stage and started singing this one pop song. Sharath didnt what was going on but I correctly identified the song. He was like "How the hell do you know??" That was bad. And yeah, I admire Vanilla Ice a lot!:p:

7. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

i am a closet tool fan. ok i said it !!!

8. Mr. Scary

^Tool is awesome!.

I know this one die hard Black Metal fan, whos all in tears when he listens to November Rain by Guns n Roses. "Its so beautiful man! ****!"

9. death_metal_fan

death_metal_fan oh goody, it's a woody!

LOL Guns N' Roses > (Satyricon+Immortal+Dimmu Borgir+Gorgoroth+Old Man's Child+Dark Funeral)!!!! :RollLol:

Who woulda thunk it?? :p: :RollLol:

10. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

No Doubt's Hella Good.... the starting is so cool... I dunno why...
    Metallica's Unnamed Feeling... for the same reason...

Ill think of more...

11. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

@dmf....whats wrong with GNR :confused:
    hmm...lucky ..britney spears...hate her at all the other times...

12. JAZZ

JAZZ New Member

i listen to rock musik...which mostly turns me on....
    i hate pop musik with Sterotype lyrics

13. shak

shak Harrr!

rock music turns you on.... :shock: !!! ^^ ..well my advice mate ...dont go to rock concerts ... and even of you do dont stand behind a girl ...
    anyways ...i remembered another song that i wont dare listen to in front of anyone else ... layla ... don ask why

14. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

is that "layla oh layla" or layla ?

15. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

damn!! of all the aphrodisiacs !!!

lol

@tejas,.. now i think he has turned the thread somewhat towards what i was always hoping it'd be about ( ;) X 3)

16. dharmatma

dharmatma Banned

i listen to avril lavigne.

*head bangs to sk8er boi*

17. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

believe it or not i have seen worse....................

i wish i had recorded it when one guy in metallica tee shirt was head banging to ............ spice girls............. that too "spice up up your life" !!! :rock: :rock:

18. dharmatma

dharmatma Banned

^^^im going to out do that guy..

*head bangs to the anu malik song "do me a favour lets play holaaaaaayyyy"

19. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

good luck....

ps: it might be a good idea to play that heavy duty song at triple speed or somethng :)

20. nebuchadnezzar

nebuchadnezzar G34r G33k

Shahrukh ..dude wats wrong with layla???.... :shock:
    jamhead..LOL
    As for me,I dont really 'secretly' listen to any artist.... :p:.