Growler/Heavy Metal Vocalist needed for Mumbai based band

Discussion in 'Form a Band' started by swizzy, Dec 7, 2009.

1. swizzy

swizzy New Member

Situated in and around andheri hopefully,

Wanted to jam with a vocalist who can growl along to Pantera/Sepultura kinda riffs...

Aready have with experience/skill
    Drummer - Moderate/Good
    Bassist - Good
    Guitarist - Moderate

Looking to write heavy metal OCs.

2. opeth42040

opeth42040 New Member

Hi ! growler and screecher

hi ! guys i am abhishek....and i can growl and screech....well till now i have written almost 20 songs abt death and black metal....even composed also.....and i was in need of band.....so tell me,...so we can meet and jam some stuff.....i work in goregaon TCS.....THE COMPOSITIONS ARE ALMOST LIKE SIX FEET UNDER AND DEATH TYPES....coz getting cannibal type of drummer is very difficult....i had a band....but we split.....so this is my brother number 9967997390-amit.....call on....and give ur contact details....i will call u.....and lets fix up the details....or reply on this message

3. opeth42040

opeth42040 New Member

hi ! guys i am abhishek....and i can growl and screech....well till now i have written almost 20 songs abt death and black metal....even composed also.....and i was in need of band.....so tell me,...so we can meet and jam some stuff.....i work in goregaon TCS.....THE COMPOSITIONS ARE ALMOST LIKE SIX FEET UNDER AND DEATH TYPES....coz getting cannibal type of drummer is very difficult....i had a band....but we split.....so this is my brother number 9967997390-amit.....call on....and give ur contact details....i will call u.....and lets fix up the details....or reply on this message

4. opeth42040

opeth42040 New Member

aman plz post rahul's no...i need it immediately

aman plz post rahul's no...i need it immediately

5. Raygod86

Raygod86 New Member

Hi there

Im a vocalist from mumbai who writes songs and can sing to the songs of Metallica,Iron maiden,3 doors down,Dire straits,etc can compose music as well. Had formed a band earlier by the name Soulburners then changed to Reborn Republic and then there were ego hassles that broke the unity. We made one song by the name "Copycat" posted on youtube.
    my name: Ryan
    Email: raygod_86@yahoo.co.in

6. schubert

schubert New Member

raygod86, where in mumbai r u from? if u have a drummer and bassist, lemme knw.. im a guitarist .. i play maiden, purple, straits, floyd, zeppelin, etc. get in touch on 9819080707

7. CiguixFub

CiguixFub New Member

congratulations to everyone who made it into the band this is going to be so much fun reply if you made it as a flute i would like to get to know some of you before we meet

8. Brandy

Brandy New Member

Brandon

Hey , Im brandon from thane. I growl in lamb of god style. U said pantera u wanted and lamb of god has a pantera kind of base . I compose songs based on the dark thoughts and ways of life. Ive been always wanting to be in a band but never got the opportunity so id be glad if ull acknowledged me into the band . My email id is deathcraze09@gmail.com. Thnx

9. arun kurup

arun kurup New Member

vocalist in mumbai

Hey man, i am a metal vocalist and have been handling vocal duties for a progressive/thrash groove metal band called Mrutyunjay.I've been looking to form a band myself and have a kickass guitarist with me. I'm based in Mumbai, ANDHERI. mail me @ arun.krp.09@gmail.com
    i had also won a part of Demonic Resurrection's unrelenting surge of vengeance Vocal cover contest.
    Mail me at arun.krp.09@gmail.com

10. insane.freak

insane.freak New Member

Hi this harshal Metal vocalist for thane

Hi this Harshal im a metal vocalist from thane i can perform any kind of metal vocals like SCREAM,GROWL,CLEAN,UNCLEAN im looking to join
    a band asap if you are intersted please contant me via my email address "markasmorton@gmail.com".