Greg Bennett Guitars..Anybody knows??

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by mymusicmyguitar, Apr 15, 2007.

1. yazi

yazi Banned

Tell u what, just buzz into any guitar shop one fine working day when all other guys are at college or work, and play your heart out. Thats what I do. :grin:

2. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

I went to Reynolds once and got fxxed by some college dude ....thats cus i was playing Smoke on the Water

3. Double Click

Double Click New Member

LMAO!!! What happened?

4. yazi

yazi Banned

I say fick that guy. He must have started somewhere right?

5. thehundredthone

thehundredthone Well-Known Member

You shoulda headstocked his b@||s :grin:

6. nebuchadnezzar

nebuchadnezzar G34r G33k

C'mon laney..give us the details..and Reynolds?? :NoNo:

7. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

Nothing happened basically....i went to check out some Ibanez guitars long ago. I got this blue colour one down and the action was really high so it was hard to play. And i was really shy of my guitar playing then. I started playing power chords and this guy(around 23) came and asked me for the guitar and started playing the exact same thing but with a bit more "flow". And he's like that's how you play it. I got a little pissed off as i wanted to play around more with the guitar. I was planning to buy that BTW. So i said "Great, can i have it back" and he goes on about saying how good he is bleh bleh bleh. And then he starts to play "Wherever I May Roam- Metallica" . At that time i thought it was really great but now since ive learnt that song, He was way fuxxing off!Then we got into a tiny arguement and he went on to see some other guitars!

Moral of the story I : Dont fuxxing try a guitar if u donno what to play on it.

Moral of the story II : Buy from bajaao cus you dont have to embaress yourself Lmao

8. nebuchadnezzar

nebuchadnezzar G34r G33k

Hehe..I have the same issues of not knowing what to play at stores..still do:eek::..But if some poser wise-guy had tried to act like a guitar god, I would have had none of it. People should be kinder to beginners.

9. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

Noobs need more respect!

10. mymusicmyguitar

mymusicmyguitar Active Member

Well I will let u know my options very soon..................May till next sunday i will get a revised list of the models that i want......

11. Kshitij.metal

Kshitij.metal New Member