Greg Bennett AV6!!

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by sandeep_, Nov 12, 2007.

1. sandeep_

sandeep_ New Member

Has anyone ever played a Greg Benett AV6?? Well, its a LP styled guitar by greg bennett(or samick)..I wanted to buy an epi LP standard, but the furtado guys(mumbai) do not stock the epiphones! (grrr..)..they have these greg bennett ones. I looked around for their review on the net and its very impressive...grover tuners, duncan humbucks et all. Oh, and most importantly their price in INR..19000 wonly!! And they retail at $500 in USA!..its ultra cheap i guess considering that a $300 guitar would normally cost me 19k in India.
    Anyways anyone played the greg bennettes? how do they compare against the Epiphones?

Peace..
    Sandeep

2. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

they are good but in case u go in fr av6 better go for epiphone lp100

3. sandeep_

sandeep_ New Member

Ummm...well Epiphone LP100 is a $250 guitar while an AV6 is $600 in the US..Its only beacuse the AV6 isnt imported from US that it comes at a cheaper pirce than the Epis..feature wise i found the AV6 waaaay better..
    I got a chance to try the AV3 model(13.5k) at furtados and I think it kicked the hell out of even the ESPs(with EMGs) and the 20-25k Ibanez models.The sustain is just too good. That was Av3, so I think the Av6 will just knock them down staright to the ground!

P.S : I am going to buy the AV6 in december when the new stock arives in furtados ! and im paying 19k for a model which goes for 600$ in the US

Peace..
    Sandeep