Greetings!!

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by Menon, Nov 9, 2004.

1. Menon

Menon New Member

Heyya Guys...
    I jus joined the site recently..got a rousing welcome from Lord_Neo...Good to be part of a guitar tabs forum!! Will look to make the most of it!!
    Good to see so many women that are part of this wonderful site!! Been playin for abt 3 years now, started jus to keep me company while I sing, and also..to accentuate the party feel at get togethers, when the requests start comin in..I don't restrict it to coffee days o NE other commercial establishment!!
    Hope to keep learnin..from all you ppl out there..!!
    Cheerio
    Menon
    THe more you know the less you know!

2. zoomingrocket

zoomingrocket TeChNiCaL AdMiNiStRaToR

Welcome aboard Menon....

Please share your experiences and know-how and spread it to the fellow IGTians...

Enjoy your stay...

REgards,
    Zooom...!!

3. normally i like to scare new commers but ill make an exception here..
    so welcome to igt...though i never got a welcome..
    share ur stuff and experiences and we ll share ours..thats what keeps this site running..
    all the best
    DIMEBAG

4. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

Welcome to the site Menon, you'll love it here. Seeing that you have considerable experience, we'll all be looking forward to learn something from you. BTW, i didnt get a welcome either.:p

5. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

Welcome Menon and a belated welcome to Dimebag. Hope you have as much fun as Dimebag here.

6. thank u lord...u r my IGT hero...

7. Menon

Menon New Member

Haha..
    Well settled Lord..Thanx for the wonderful welcome guys..and while I do graciously accept the warm reception I was fortunate to get, I might add that my post might've been a little misleading..playing for three years, I meant..working out songs,chords, leads,bass tabs and basically keeping me and other interested singers company, so there's really not much theory I can impart, but yes, rhythms,chords,timing,tabs, I can make a valiant attempt!!
    Thanx again yall
    Cheerio

8. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

A valiant attempt by everybody is what's keeping this site running Menon:)

9. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

yipeeee a new member , i really love this part !!!

welcome dude , hope you would learn and enjoy yourself here at IGT

Feel at home ;)

10. Menon

Menon New Member

Thanx for the supper warm messages..feels good to be part of IGT..let's carry on the other threads now!!
    Cheerio
    Menon

11. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

ur welcome dude , all of us over here are like this only we keep on thanking and welcoming and appreciating each other till finally neo comes wild one day and close the threads with a warning , lol ...