Greetings Friends.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by randomwalk, Sep 24, 2012.

1. randomwalk

randomwalk New Member

Hello friends.

I am new to this forum. Learning guitar since the past 4 months. Visited this site often during past four months as guest. Finally registered.

Hope to improve with your help.

By the way a tiny help is what I need. I had posted a thread in the marathi section in relation to a strumming pattern. It has not got any replies. I guess non-marathi people may not be visiting that section too often. Could you please give that thread a 'dekko'. It doesn't apply in particular to marathi so you people can also help me out. Its just that I was looking for a way to play a particular strumming pattern and didn't know any non-marathi song.

my first thread - https://indianguitartabs.com/f33/need-guitar-chords-strumming-pattern-bhajani-theka-53461.html

Thanks in advance.

2. rahulsahu

rahulsahu New Member

Welcome to IGT ,

Hope you Enjoy your time here, and learn new things , and possibly Share your Knowledge .
    Please Browse for Correct Section Before Posting Threads .

Strumming -

You should start Basic Strumming Before Learning Songs . Just Play Chords Sets ( google them ) And use Basic Strumming

Basic 1 - D-D-D-D
    Basic 2 - DU-DU-DU-DU
    Basic 3 - D - D - du - D - D - du
    Basic 4 - Dud - Dud - Dud - Dud

American Pop - D-D-D-dududu

There is a Long list , Practise This Strumming Pattern and Perfect Them , and In Future you will be Surprised that most of the Songs are Based on this Strumming Patterns . With Just little Variations .

So Just Practise hard // Regards - Rahul