Green Day style bands in Delhi???

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by SqueakM9, May 2, 2008.

1. SqueakM9

SqueakM9 mumble

we are punks dude...
    im only on the net coz the little one is finally asleep we punks dont use modern shit like the internet...
    yes i have fancy guitar related toys but those people posting our stuff on the net are fans not band members...
    it will come im just in the middle of convincing th e family im worth more than these two faced corporates that have place over me based on CV and pocket money...
    wankers...
    i promise it will be here soon

2. eightytwo

eightytwo New Member

It's cathcing up... but in a very small way... youngsters in their late teens and early twenties... at least here in Chennai... I don't know about the rest of the cities. There was even an article on it in The Hindu a few weeks ago.

3. augur

augur I love bjr

That is probably the dumbest thing I have read in a long time... and I read Mumbai Mirror.

...and the rest of your post didn't make much sense to me.

4. SqueakM9

SqueakM9 mumble

augur...
    if you cant understand the way i speak then i guess this thread must not be for you...
    my posts are the same as my lyrics which seem to have started a small debate on here...
    "real punks" dont have technology because they cant afford it...
    those of you whom come from the wealth and have it all wont understand the rest of us... you have never struggled...
    until you work 100 hours a week just to scrape together enough to feed your child you will never know struggle and you will never respect money when you have it.
    punks dont give a shit, punks do it themselves and punks dont take shit from loosers like you who are too ****ing thick to know when to shut up and stay out. let me guess you are some white collar with more money than sense?

5. augur

augur I love bjr

You're punk? Why didn't you mention it before? Oh god... it all makes sense to me now. You have a child? You don't seem old enough but I'm guessing punks can't afford protection too. It's probably not punk enough anyways. I pity the child /Mr. T

About the money. If you're band makes it big (quite doubtful if your imaginary songs keep getting banned) are you gonna give all the money away to charity? Or are you gonna be totally un-punk and put it in a bank so that child doesn't have to struggle, like you put it, in life? About me having money or none of your business. I might own 20-30 offshore rigs as far as your concerned or it could be that I'm a office clerk working 15 hours a day. Really doesn't matter what I have.

Your posts make me feel like you have some punk ideologies book sitting next to you and what's worse is that you seem to have just got into "punk". Avril Lavinge one your favourites after Green Day?

Punk punk punk punk punk punk pnuk pnjuk pnkyugb pnujdskh... There. I think I said punk more times than you.

"I walk a lonely road... blah bah blah" Green Day is not punk and Santa doesn't exist.

Loser not looser.

BTW, your lyrics suck

6. SqueakM9

SqueakM9 mumble

you've heard my lyrics?
    so your admiting to knowing of them, there for your comment "imaginary" was a load of crap!!!
    i like you you stand up for yourself,
    and in truth im not about making it big,
    to me it's about the music not the ideal, not the fake imagary, im not the type to dress up in spikes and chains,
    i wear hand me downs as i cant afford more,
    my every $$$ goes to my baby and ive sold most of my equipment to clear dept because she is more important to me than my music,
    and for ****s sake do your research where do you think green day came from???
    billys multi million home studio kindly donated by the mickey mouse club???
    come on dude...
    no ones perfect but your closer to perfect if you stand up for your self!!!
    i hope you do own 20 -30 off shore rigs because you control the planet if you do and your on here yapping to a no one like me

7. SqueakM9

SqueakM9 mumble

ok this debate is gonna end here,
    things are getting messy and i dont like it,
    why are so many of us so quick to fire off a personal insult with no weight behind it as opposed to complimenting one another on the cleaver or interesting points we have to offer...
    if this thread is derailed again from it theme then im gonna ask admin to lock it up...
    this is silly if we are gonna use spite should we at least say it to their face or are we that cowardly???
    come on

8. augur

augur I love bjr

Please read the last line of my previous post again.

9. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

I know what you mean. Me...I'd just like it if someone did a great version of somewhere over the rainbow.

<3

10. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

<3 for the Mumbai Mirror crack. Seriously, why are newspapers so unwelcoming in Bombay....

11. SqueakM9

SqueakM9 mumble

yeah dude you seem to have anger issues that need to be kept in cheak...
    yeah i snapped but i dont need someone telling me the world i was born into is a load of crap...
    as for my lyrics im waiting on a reply to an email to get some others (a little more polite) sent out to me to post up im not gonna post white lies on here...
    its not worth it to have some faceless prick running around insulting my honest opinions (or bad spelling).

12. augur

augur I love bjr

I'm not saying you're lying... but so far you've done nothing but brag with nothing to back it up with. All I asked was that you post the banned song and you started with some punk this and punk that crap. Go on. Prove me wrong. This is third time I'm asking even though I really don't care about it. Just wanted to know if you were talking through your ass or no.

... and I wasn't correcting your spelling coz my grammar/spelling probably not very good either. If you want to call someone a loser atleast say it right.

Anger issues? I'm quite calm a person. I really don't think a "faceless prick" is gonna piss me off.

13. augur

augur I love bjr

Mumbai Mirror: Sensationalism is our name.

They have the worst reporters possible. Their articles suck donkey balls.
    Have you seen the reporter who writes about F1. They post his photo alongwith the columns and wow, I've never seen a more pretentious little fck. God I want to smack his face so hard. (Did I mention something about anger management?) I think that guy's face and writing has killed F1 for me. Fcking tabloid. If only they used better quality paper I would think about wiping my ass with it.

The only reason I even pick up that paper is because of the comic section. Pearls before swine anyone? The day that goes... so does my subscription for Times of India

14. SqueakM9

SqueakM9 mumble

"Err Poetic justice??"
    some of my lyrics are in their although not the same song,
    why subscribe when you have the internet?
    waste of trees yeah?

15. augur

augur I love bjr

It comes free with another newspaper that I have subscribed to. Anything else?

16. SqueakM9

SqueakM9 mumble

just asking...
    im not from india i have no idea how things work there...
    most of NZ's papers come free,
    they just deliver them...
    kind of a waste but hey...

17. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

id like to comment on your "why subscribe when you have the internet?"

i dont know if the internet has really taken over ppl's lives in the east as it has over here in the west. i mean here, its now normal to order pizza, grocery shop, or buy clothes .. check news, etc on the internet..
    in india..its not that typical yet.

And .. speaking of punk attitude and the emotions and lifestyle behind it. I know its a closed deal.. but i dont think you should become so defensive squeak. Alot of indians have had it rough. Rough in much harder ways.. there are less opportunities in India then there are in NZ .. and we've (indians) also had to scavange for our lives...for survival. Maybe not hand to mouth..but more or less .. So its not just the punk who need to given a break.. i think we should to.. .we on the same boat.. we have just reacted differently to our situation. Instead of building a tougher skin and creating a "who-gives-a-shit" attitude.. we've dealt with it, relatively submissively.
    Thats what i feel...feel free to argue.. or pm about it, if you dont want the destruction of a good thread.

18. SqueakM9

SqueakM9 mumble

i fully agree with you,
    but then had i known of india and indians as more than just alians before i turned 18 maybe i would have turned out a better person...
    in truth i look up to your culture and take lessons from you...
    your kind of lucky in that respect.

19. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

so you are aware of your problem and yet dont want to do anything about it? idk...thats the impression i got from your sentence.

and im glad you feel that way...we are quite culture-invested. I wish more groups could come together. I grew up in an international community when i was young in Saudi Arabia..and damn, those were the best years of my life. It pisses me off so much when i see ignorance in the world today.

20. SqueakM9

SqueakM9 mumble

hang on...
    where are you if your not in india???
    "over here in the west"???
    for some reason i thought you were in some other part of India (not Delhi)
    and your right, im a lazy sod and dont do anything to fix myself...
    hense why somebody is being married off to a white collar boy who has never met her and my proposal may as well have been aimed at the toilet brush...
    grrrrrrrr im hopeless (and i know it)...