Green day - INDIAN IDIOT...!!!

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by kippsh, Sep 3, 2005.

1. kippsh

kippsh New Member

most of the indian artists should name their album - INDIAN IDIOT..!!!! atleast they will be sincere in naming their albums ...if not songs..!!!

making hindi music album is the easiest thing these days .. the least musical sense
    u have , the better...!!!

Lets form a band...!!!!

are u listening idiots..!!!

2. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

If you want to form a band with people you proclaim to be idiots, it would be ironic considering that you have called the people who have made music that irritates you idiots. Please categorize and choose your adjectives well.

3. nik_bokacheley

nik_bokacheley :help: I'm a mad :sadbye:

haha...very well said...:)...

And yes...@kippsh...you're true to some extent...I might as well like naming the albums..."indian idiot"..But not when I am a part of it..:p:...And not when , any of my friend is a part of it..!!

4. aysh

aysh -|h3 ori9in4| (ui!aris-|-

all one requires to release an album of his/her own nowadays is to sport an uber cool attitude and dance like theres no tomorrow..
    :annoyed:

5. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

Man, my view is that instead of interfering, you could just leave it and watch creep up the stupidity level. It turns into comedy. Now the other guy would start an arguement and then obviously you'll pulverize him and then this thread will be closed just like dozens of other ones.

6. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

haha, I suppose that's another way of looking at it....but that usually gives me a headache.

In my defense, arguing and writing insanely lengthy posts is not really something I enjoy....to me, an internet forum is all about discussions and I prefer to air my opinion on a subject and back it up. Unfortunately, a lot of times, my opinion on a subject is rather pompous and needs a lot of space to air. Also, I'm not really getting a cookie for "pulverizing" (as you put it) anyone....it's just that I don't hold back when I see an opinion as biased or stupid. Sure that'll earn me a lot of discredit but like I've said before I'd rather contribute by trying to correct someone I feel is going wrong rather than make superficial friendships over the internet and live like buddies even though I might despise their opinions deep inside.

7. shsnawada

Never knew that such a thing existed. But, true giving your opinion usually broadens the readers view. :beer:

8. nik_bokacheley

:annoyed:..bjr...i wish i had a frnd like you..why dont you PM me your yahoo id..after creating one..I'll be thnkful to my whole life..Atleast i can learn someting from that I like in you..:p:
    Seriously, i wish we were net pals..:p:..Take my words seriously..buddy..!

9. aysh

yeah man its getting overdone now, time to close this argument ..

10. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

honestly mate, I have these ID's but I never use them. Ask akky...in the entire 3 months he's had my ID, we only talked once for about 5 mins....and even ask cypher who has my MSN. It's no use. I'd prefer PM's in my inbox.

11. nik_bokacheley

But, atleast we can talk for 5 minutes..And i am sure you'd use your ID more often..when you'll have a frnd like me to talk to..;)..So, think on it..And am sure..you'd keep my request..!

12. LEFTY_GUITARIST

LEFTY_GUITARIST -= M®. §öU†|-|ÞäW =-

bjr bjr bjr

jst temme ur address and telephone number

and temme da name of college in u r,

phir dekhna kaisa khayega marr...........................................................

p.s---is there nyway tht green day is comin to india?????

13. nik_bokacheley

...I've not heard to green day much..;)..But wud giv it a try..
    BTW, i love the song.."AMERICAN IDOT"..:p:

14. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

@shsnawada: A typical example of a post that would give me a headache if I left it alone....

15. nik_bokacheley

:eek::...started again...GOD save us..!!..from all the violence..^;)^

16. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

KIDS ...
    really behaving like KIDS ...

17. nik_bokacheley

yeah..:annoyed:..they are behaving like damn old stupid kids...!!

18. shak

shak Harrr!

*goes thru the last posts ... bangs the monitor in disgust .... shakes his head .. lets out a sigh ... smirks and then says .... "overconfident" ......"kid"*

19. shsnawada

This is the pinnacle of stupidity at least on this thread. It might go higher than this but then that post would be too much. But remember, laughter makes your life longer. So..... just read it how it should be read.

20. aysh

enuff .. lets move on ..