Great Indian Rock 2006

Discussion in 'Music Talk' started by mad_man, Jan 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mad_man

mad_man oo my god kill Em all

:RollLol: :RollLol:

could'nt agree more with you

instesd of the foo fighters they sounds more like FOOD fighters

...in case you guys would have watched their video in which one of thier guys goes into sushi restaurant wearing a moterhead's t-shirt

2. slash_i_m

slash_i_m Laid to Rest

i don't think super fuzz big muff changed thier name.it was the same when camouus rock idols was on vh1.they're too good.vocals is damn cool.they sound like White Stripes.

3. mad_man

@slash_i_m

u r right man even i saw it on vh1
    ....... but now i am bit of confused thats because some local newspaper had said that they have changed their name to THE SUPERFUZZ only..........may be they would have changed their name after the CIR

4. anshphenomenon

anshphenomenon Rape me :boff:

yeah..
    they were good..
    them clones were also good...the last band to perform
    Killing in the Name of was kool..!!

5. mad_man

Friday 17th February 2006

Magdalene (Aizawl)
    Descant (Delhi)
    Split (Mumbai)
    Joint Family (Delhi)
    Orange Street (Delhi)
    El Caco (Norway)

Saturday 18th February 2006

Cassini’s Division (Kolkata)
    Medusa (Mumbai)
    Demonic Resurrection (Mumbai)
    Prestorika (Delhi)
    Zero (Mumbai)
    Your Code Name Is: Milo (UK)

Sunday 19th February 2006

Mantra (Darjeeling)
    Acrid Semblance (Delhi)
    The Superfuzz (Delhi)
    Nakshatra (Delhi)
    No Idea (Chennai)
    Freak Kitchen (Sweden)

Mumbai – 25th Feb at Andheri Sports Complex

Joint Family
    Prestorika
    Medusa
    Demonic Resurrection
    Split
    Freak Kitchen

passes will be available from 11th of this month on all Levi's and Barista outlet

i am comming ................

aur kaun-kaun aa raha hai ???.........

6. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

mee...im going on Saturday and Sunday

7. metal=heaven

metal=heaven New Member

me also cuming..il cum on sat n sunday..bt the damn tickets r for 150Rs each day....im gonna b broke aftr GIR!

8. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

:RollLol:
    bcoz of 150 x 2 = Rs 300?

Drink less beer/wine/scoych

Shift to desi tharra!

9. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

^^seriously...yeh log kab seekhenge ;)

10. metal=heaven

metal=heaven New Member

@alpha1,dennis:nw: :nw: ...i wonder y the thought of goin DESI dinto occur 2 me.i wish i hd brains like yours....;)

11. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

wishing wont do it ;)

Hey y dont all of us meet up there. alpha1 and I are meeting on Sunday.

12. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

metal=heaven: come and get more gyan
    :p:

13. metal=heaven

metal=heaven New Member

alpha1:il b honoured to get gyan frm u;) :p:
    india won.yahooo!:rock:

14. rust_in_pain

rust_in_pain <:Rising Rockstar:>

lets meet...i am on saturday!maybe even on sunday.

15. rust_in_pain

rust_in_pain <:Rising Rockstar:>

lets meet...i am on saturday!maybe even on sunday.

16. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

i'm goin today..

17. mad_man

write your reviews here

GIR 2006......BEEN THERE DONE THAT

gir day two time 5 pm

when enter the place Cassini's division were performing......if you ask me i wasn't excited to see them performing....the show started much early then my expectation (it wasnt even dark,at the time they were performing)
    may be thats why i felt there performance didn't showed in the croud,then came the medusa well same was the case with them.
    as the time started to get by darkness fall's in and with them came the Demonic resurrection,......they played few song of the Apocalyptic Dawn was the one i enjoyed 'where shadows lies' was also good... things were getting better and better from there,the crowd was also enjoying there songs some were that was the time when i can say headbanging music started.people were really with the DR's music.
    then came Prestorika and i just could'nt describe you guys what was the feeling in the the crowd the really made every1 jump on there feet .....played some nice songs including sychopant and shameless pride.
    then came the zero i havent listen to them live before so i didnt had any high expectation from them but when the came to perform on stage they just blew every one away if in one word i may describe them perform they were simply "surerb":rock: man there guitarist was just cruel he was playing like hell .
    warren was playing guitar like hell even his band mates was surprised to it watch him. rajeev said that warren had came to india after 7 months and now he is playiin solos like hell.they played many songs in which one of there song "not yet" i dunno what happened there drummer scrued them in the middle and the stoped the song halfway in the middle .
    For me pick of the song or should i say instrumental was the "christmas in july" warren was just simply awsome :rock: :rock: i does dont have any words to describe him .....and they were kind enough to play the song requested by the croud i.e PSP 12"
    the last song which they played was there version of "Hey Mr. Taliman, tali me banana" yeah it may sound funny the they really made that song really awsome and the crowd was jumping like hell and headbanging was in its full flow.
    and the last and i have to say AND THE LEAST one was YOURCODENAMEIS :MILO i was really dissappointed with them they almost took half an hour just for there setting up of the instrument:mad: and after just playiin 1 or 2 songs a buzzing sound statred to came from the speakers they again took 5-10 min(yeah i know i wasnt there fault) and replaced the wiring and stuff's and again started playyiin. but as comapired to to zero or prestorika they were nothiing....

for me the show could or should have ended with zero only.
    ont thing more i still dont understand why they hell the bassist of the zero was asking the crowd "do u guys know whay is MOSFET"offcourse we know metallic oxide semiconducter field effect transistor...................whatever:think:

18. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

Reached the venue arnd 7, Demonic were playing...Nice Set, they sound so much more interesting with their new lead guitar player.
    After that it was Prestorika,a Speed Metal band. They had nice songs like Sycophant. Their lead guitarist was his usual best, excellent shredding.
    Zero came on( this was what I came for), provided the best show ull ever get by an indian band(barring Parikrama) ..Warren was excellent. PSP 12 has become The Indian Rock Song
    Then came Your Codename is Bournvita: Boring, so I left.

19. mad_man

hey does any1 have zero's christmas in dec. i really want that song very badlly
    that song is not getiing out my head ..........if any1has it pm me

20. mad_man

yeah even that name would sound good on them:Laughing:.............they were just some bunch of frekeen firangi's.......................

hey but freak kitchen were also there (they were sittin on right side of the stage) even though they didnt have there performance on sat .......they were listiin to music ;)
    they rocks man and the bassist was with his firangi g/f:goof:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.