graphology......do u belive that?

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by astroguru26, Feb 1, 2006.

1. astroguru26

astroguru26 New Member

hi...

everyone has differnt hand writing,,that shows differnt attitude...with change in handwriting..changes occurs in attitude............do u belive that?

your signature does affect the life......do u feel that?

check the loops,dots..etc....raise your views

rohit
    astroguru26

2. sixstringsin

sixstringsin ||||||

well ..... * i * dont believe watsover ...

3. astroguru26

astroguru26 New Member

ignorance is bliss...............it does not complicate normal routine....and trying off beat is not bad too......its your opinion...but do try to go through books..it will open the new areas that is hidden in your personality...

rohit
    astroguru26

4. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

I tend to try and not let things that I cannot control bother me for longer than they are interesting.

Perhaps that is my biggest folly. Only time will tell.

5. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Same here.

I feel (and have experienced) that handwriting is ofcourse dependent on the state of mind while writing.

6. sixstringsin

sixstringsin ||||||

... anything from those books u'd like to share ...?

7. astroguru26

astroguru26 New Member

interest are not thing that are one night wonder.......rome was not built in a day....same here.....commitment to any things gives added charm to the personality..........

books of pustal mahal on handwriting analysis can give you brief idea about what exactly is graphology ?
    how ever.....your handwriting can change your life by vimala rodgers published by
    simon and schuster can give you the enuf glimpse of the world of graphology..........

for more ....go for net hunting

rohit
    astroguru26

8. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

Bringing philosphical and scientific reasoning into everything in my life, i dont really think thats possible. But ive heard and am dmn interested. Although i can imagine how a style of writing can reflect your personality-i find it hard to believe that IT has an influence on UR character and emotion. How can that be?

You seem to know quite a lot of this, astro..can you tell me?

9. astroguru26

astroguru26 New Member

i am just small fish in the sea.........i can say.........by the way what you wanna know ..ask me..............
    my signature material is enuf to start....on the path of graphology

rohit
    astroguru26

10. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

sounds kinda silly... dont u think it maybe the other way around? changes in ur personality/the way u feel showing up in ur handwriting is more believable (even that may not be true, i dont know abt that), rather than ur handwriting influencing ur life!

11. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

^^ Yeah, that seems much more practical. If you go out without gloves in -20 degrees, you cant write properly (it happened to me last week :p: ), thats a change in attitude.

Wait, it was -27 Degrees (windchill)

12. astroguru26

astroguru26 New Member

well......ur opinion are always graceful......u ruled again... :rock:

rohit
    astroguru26

13. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

@astro: hmm yea i guess.. but my question probes more at the whole concept of graphology. I mean how can you determine which affects which. how can you state tht attitude is determined by the style at which you rite or how handritings is linked with personality? i mean it sounds crazy.

my handwriting keeps changing..i always find my self writing at a new angle or whatever..wht-does that mean im unstable; not confident...etc etc..?

UUgghhhh..lol..anyway..

14. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

^I've come in contact with some handwriting experts and i find it true that SOME aspects of personality can be revealed. But most often what they can analyze is the human's emotions when they wrote the particular piece being analyzed. It's pretty fascinating all the same, or am i an insufferable geek?

15. astroguru26

astroguru26 New Member

for a brief idea i am giving you hint....write some lines on plain paper(not ruled one)...judge yourself..is it slanted more than right angle or not.......

more than right angle...indicates...introverted and particular/difficult adaptability
    right angle.....................indicates...strong emotinal control
    between 90 degrees-50 degrees ..normal emotional control
    less than that..indicates..impulsive supersensitive and less emotional control

its theory....now realistic views i am saying you..............check your handwriting when you are angry and writing something...the bar on letter T AND THE dot on the letter I..never be at one place then the normal......these two letters are very important in graphology..indcating the concentration and the inner feelings such as enthusiasm.anger etc

check yourself once again......

rohit
    astroguru26

16. astroguru26

astroguru26 New Member

its natural that it sounds silly................write the letter H in small letters making loop in upper zone......and follow my signature sayings to belive..whether ur handwriting influence your life or not..............its my feeling you will knw the power of its unknown secret..rest depends on you........

rohit
    astroguru26

17. astroguru26

astroguru26 New Member

any confusion...................explore me.....with your inputs

rohit
    astroguru26

18. sweetie

sweetie New Member

Yeah i believe in what you just said Rohit and would say yes its true from my point of view with my experiences in writing ;)

19. astroguru26

astroguru26 New Member

thanks..............handwriting indicates the mental set up of mind while writing...u can see yourself the handwriting how differs when mentally we are agitated and in happy mood

rohit
    astroguru26