google spider???

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by mr singh, Jan 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mr singh

mr singh New Member

ok, i ws jus checkin out the whos online thing... and say this thing called google spider, who? what is that... is it like a tracker thing which jus goes through the site, n check out whts on the site 4 use in its search engine database type stuff???

2. Evo Guy 911

Evo Guy 911 Banned

Yes spiders are actually the bots that google and other search engines use to keep their index updated. They crawl the whole internet, and check for any changes in the content since their last visit.

3. Evo Guy 911

Evo Guy 911 Banned

Yes spiders are actually the bots that google and other search engines use to keep their index updated. They crawl the whole internet, and check for any changes in the content since their last visit. But I dont thnk i ever came across one like this in a forum or likes. They are usually very discreet. Im not sure what it was. U sure u dont have cobwebs hanging inside ur PC??????

4. mr singh

mr singh New Member

thought so, thnks 4 respondin, reps 4 u jus 4 respondin.

5. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

ive seen these 2, at one time i saw two...:shock:
    but yea if u are lucky enuf and chek the whose online thing u can see the google spiders..:)
    EDIT: putting the jpeg...this is for the non believers

Attached Files:

6. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

i've seen 8 or 19 at one forum before...I just thought it was a really cool name

7. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

LOL @ Google spider listening to Dharmatma's Tribute to Joyce

8. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

dont worry mr singh its not a bug ;) n the rest have already replied u abt it..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.