Google Earth deemed as a threat for India

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by lord_neo, Apr 3, 2006.

1. Guitar boy

Guitar boy New Member

I chose to ignore and I am a sardar.

2. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

^Doesnt prove a thing, you cant speak on behalf of your entire community. All my point was that stereotyping is best left avoided.

3. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

If dat joke got da best joke award then Almost any line can make iit-ians laff i guess .. perhaps they'll be laffing as they read me now ..

sorry but this joke can only amuse iit-ians or maybe aliens from laughter starved land!

4. Sanjay Mazumder

Sanjay Mazumder ~..::MASTERMIND::..~

^^^goin off topic........

5. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

why does it even matter, so big deal sardars are sterotyped, as are blondes and irish.....no sardar minds it,
    and moving back to what the topic really is....
    GE is so not a threat to India..or GE is an equal threat to every country which more or less equates to being no threat to any country.

6. d_ist_urb_ed

^It isnt about the fact whether it's a big deal or not. It's the attitude that bothers me, but in any case, i've said what i had to say. I rest my case.

7. sanju_strings

sanju_strings 50 Pai$e <3V/S<3 50 CeNt$

dun joke bout sardars they make really gud frens n best thing they r very patriotic :mad:

i will post a thread which will tell u lot of details about sardars

n wat sikh community has done for us hindus pls do check it :shock:

comin to d point

yaar if they can c thru r window so can v so no hard feelings :p:

anyways v r a big country thn frm r threatful neighbours so dun b worried :p:

8. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

Its not as simple as 1+1=2 .. Some countries might be really underdeveloped .. n countries wid greater "intelligence" .. can take advantage of this to suppress da weak ..

Now Its a totally different issue whether GE Can be used as a tool for spying .. or not !

9. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Nope.
    The threat is not more from "intelligent" countries but from "rogue" countries which are being ruled by religoius zealots/bigots.

Unfortuantly we have many such countries surrounding us.

However, the point as someone earlier made is that such satellite images are anyway available otherwise too.
    Infact, what do you think earstwhile USSR and USA used to do earlier (may be even now)?
    They spyied over WHOLE of the world.
    And then they sold the info to needy ppl, who will support their cause.

Warsaw pact anyone?
    NATO is no different.

10. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

^ Not, only that. They have all that information already ( i think, any country with an military capable of fighting wars has this).

11. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

@alpha .. come on man .. I was talkin bout those countries which are underdeveloped .. who don't even have proper artillery to fight .. wat will they do by knowin da geography of other countries. . infact powerful countries can use intelligence + brute force at their will .. anyway .. I think GE issue is jz a speculation ..

12. BubblyMartini

BubblyMartini !!!HAWM

i agree with you on this..

13. d_ist_urb_ed

^Stick to the topic guys, sardars dont matter in this thread. Google earth's threat is the only thing that matters.

14. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Well then it doens't matter.
    :p

The Google Earth that is.

15. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

whoa :shock:
    I can see my home from google earth.

this is a threat to me...
    sue them all