good guitar tech in bangalore

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by nandac, Oct 12, 2007.

1. nandac

nandac New Member

any suggestions on anybody or shop who can do good guitar setup, swap pickups, change electronics - pots, cap - etc?

appreciate the feedback.

2. Shreddy

Shreddy LaneyManeyResurrection

bobby...i go to him for everything

3. sridhar11_2

sridhar11_2 Instrumental guitarist

I gotta get my shitty floyd fixed (replaced rather). Where's bobby exactly??

4. Shreddy

Yelanga

:p

Yelahanka...going there tommorow....need a good setup

5. sridhar11_2

sridhar11_2 Instrumental guitarist

wish i could come man...i've gotta bad case of cold and fever...if you're going there anytime next month let me know i'll tag along..

6. Shreddy

Sure...ill shoot you a PM

7. chaos buddha

chaos buddha New Member

Hi!!!
    I've been a die-hard guitaraholic since ages but never got the opportunity to play. So I'm a newbie here... :(

The upside is that music comes to more as an instinct and less as an interest... :cool: Learnt drums all by myself without much help...

I seriously want to learn guitar.. Would like to start with an acoustic guitar and move on to whatever I feel I'm best suited to...

I'm looking for a guitar class/teacher near MSR nagar/Sadashivnagar/Malleswaram etc where I can go before/after office hours(being a S/W techie $|_|(K$... :(]

Could anyone please help me with the required piece of info...??? I heard that one "Rythm instt" is good but I would like to have some views from more experienced people out here.... Overall, I'm interested in achieving atleast a state of "comfort" with my "Rythm Gun" so that I can "feel it in my soul"...Hehehe!!! :-D Hope you got what I meant to convey...

I will be exremely happy if someone could enlist the options I've got...

Warm Regards,
    Chaos Buddha

8. Life_Sans_Death

Life_Sans_Death Acronym!

Start a new thread in relevant forum - Cheers :)

9. limpbelevr

limpbelevr New Member

dude can i have this persons number....