Good guitar shop in pune

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by jazzyme, May 21, 2004.

1. jazzyme

jazzyme New Member

HI there buddies , well could somebody tell me which is a nice place in pune where i can get a good guitar and what all i should look in for.

2. 6String_assasin

6String_assasin The Painkiller

looking for acoustic or electric

3. wisevijay

wisevijay newbombayrox

hey dont knowabt pune but the place frm where i bought my guitar is a good shop.PM me if u want the phone number.the shop is in bombay.its just 3 hrs frm pune.:rule:

4. jayanth

jayanth <.: : Call Quits : :.>

Pune.. There is a shop DOWN FC(Fegussion College Road) the problem is its very very easy to miss and i dont know the exact pin point location.. Its near Coffee Day.. There is another shop on the Road Parallel To Laxmi Road.. Thats my Knowledge..

5. jazzyme

jazzyme New Member

well guys i need a acoustic one , well thanks jayanth and wisevijay , vijay u can surely send me the bombay no . like i dont mind moving down to bombay to buy a good one, and jayanth got the location u said, vaise which brands do u guys own, and like how long has it been since u are playing

6. jayanth

i Have a Hobner-265 model. Its amazing played the baby for 4 years and still the soun get better. Whatever happens, DONT buy GIVSON(They Suck).. Ok If you are going to Bambay look for this shop called Furtados.. THats the best shops.. Vijay pm me the number as well..

7. jazzyme

jazzyme New Member

hey which area is furtados in bombay, ok i am travelling to delhi next month any idea of the kidn of stuff we can get there and like which place ....is the hobner 265 the basic of all models in hobner?

8. jayanth

9. jazzyme

jazzyme New Member

hey how much is the hobner 265 for ?thanks for the locations of delhi shop and furtados

10. wisevijay

wisevijay newbombayrox

yeh....jays right givsons suck..........hobners have a very sweet sound.they r cool.in bombay they cost frm 2500rs- 3500rs.if u want an aci\oustic go 4 them.

11. 6String_assasin

6String_assasin The Painkiller

i own a hobner too, bought it from furtados only.

12. jayanth

265 is around 2200 in Bangalore.. 2600 in Mumbai.. Dont go for Black cause if you dont handle it well, The wood will started to crack and it will be seen.. Other colours tend to hide the cracks neatly.. My guitar has absoultely no crack..

13. jazzyme

jazzyme New Member

hobner

oh thanks man , ill goin for a hobner 265 , presently my roomie has a givson jumbo i jam on it,what do u think of jumbo guitars,is one there in hobner hows it?

14. jayanth

Hobners dont make Jumbo.. Its not something great here in India.. If you are going for Hobner, WELCOME TO THE HOBES CLUB....

15. wisevijay

wisevijay newbombayrox

hey jazzz one of my friends just got a hobner 265.he got pick ups,output jack and other stuff installed in it.its a cool one.sawdust colour.he got it 4 rs2700.black guitars look cool but after some time u will see white spots or small suspensions on it.so better go 4 a brown shade or any other if available except balck.

16. jayanth

Are you talking about me??? ;) anyways. Jazz Boy.. If you want to see a hobner.. Goto the Gear talk forum and check out the Output jack recording thread.. You'll find my guitar picture there..

17. wisevijay

wisevijay newbombayrox

naaaaaaa.........he lives in bombay

18. jayanth

ok.. Is His Name Abhi??

19. wisevijay

wisevijay newbombayrox

no.....rahul sen

20. jayanth

Ok i dont know him.. Do you know Rigved??