good bass amp in bangalore

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by jc80, Mar 17, 2005.

1. jc80

jc80 New Member

hi guys this my first post hope u guys will help me out.I wanted to know if i can get hold of an Kustomsound bass 1oo amp in bangalore. My frnds band uses it in mumbai and its ausum.It has a 15" speaker and for teh sound its dirt cheap.I tried looking for it here in bangalore and could not find ne.Pls let me know if ne one uses it.Hoping for your replies

keep practising

2. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

I have seen Marshall and Johson Bass Amp in Rhythm Musicals near brigade road. You might want to check with them.

3. sethlover

sethlover New Member

Hey are you sure the Marshalls and Johnsons are bass amps, i have owned both and i think theyre for guitar, i'm looking for a bass amp myself for my guitar setup, always prefered bass amps

4. sanjivdas

sanjivdas New Member

Try these

You can try at Reynolds or Shiva Musicals. They have some Kustom stuff. You could also look at the Stranger Bassman amp, that is also very good, comes with a separate head unit with brightness control for the sound.

5. jc80

jc80 New Member

thanks

Thanks dude i shall check up shiva musicals.Its sad that in bangalore u have stranger which really suck...I have seen that stranger bass amp ad it really sucks.. sound more like a PA amp for me..lolz.. i mean like a ahuja.I have played on a kustom and after that yu wont like a stranger atleast after that.Marshalls are good kustom sound is value formoney. May be lots in bangalore wont agree here but that casue we are so used to hearing that crapy stranger that we dont realize that there are better ones around at the same prize.Thanls dudz

Keep practising

6. ronnieanand

Yes, I have played on BASS Amps in Rhythm Musicals. I checked out both Marshall and Johson. Both of them were bass amps, not the one you have.

7. jc80

jc80 New Member

No the marshall and johnson are not bass amps.. i mean they are all purpose amps and one thing i have noted is that the bigger the driver the better the sound.I think both are 12" drivers in marshall and johnson.Kustomsound bass amp has a 15" driver.......it packs some punch man.I dont think kustomsound has a dealer ship in bangalore.. hope they come here soon

8. ronnieanand

Hey,
    Are people really dumb to understand bass amps. I own a Marshall Amp, so I know how it looks. I have seen and played on Marshall and Johnson Bass Amps in RHythm Musicals. I guess even Bass is written on it. Marshall Bass Amps looks totally different from the Marshall Guitar amp. I have a Johnson Bass Amp in my Jam Room (Yes. BASS AMP).