God of Guitar - I/We are waiting - Pictures Now!

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by laneymaney, Apr 29, 2007.

1. angel_of_sin

angel_of_sin bassist.....

dont make too much noise...............or dey are ummmmmmmm difficult to xplain.......................espeacially if ur folks hear u breaking sumthing on da oder side of da room.....
    i used to do dese when i was a lil kid........................

2. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

my average is 70%...my stream is basically computers...and i did get one of zee highest in class....i play guitar all the time....when im not typing im playing dude...but i still suck...i just like learning about new things...from new solar systems to new gear and guitars....thats not a crime is it? i get good enough marks to back my shit up...and ppl who get 60% in my school get around 75-80 in the boards...so if you ask me , apart from maths, im on the right track

3. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

im not boasting or nothing.....but i prefer doing this than partying, getting drunk and faggin my lungs out like my other friends...i make my friends sound scary but they are just like me but they put their energy into that, whereas i put mine into this...why must i be flamed for this? and my parents know about whats happening in my school...so when they see that i come home early to be with my guitars instead of going and playing snooker with those other fags i think they feel a bit more relieved....so do i...so all you BUDDAS (old folk who think they are wise n all) dont know whats happening right now in schools....

heres a tiny incident of what happened a few days back to a friend of mine...
    They were travelling in a car (4girls and 1 guy) from Mysore Road coffee day back to bangalore...all of them (i think) were high and on drugs...the guy (24) who was driving was totally drunk and he crashed into something and he and the other girl died. whereas one girl has a broken neck and she's paralized and the other had to get plastic surgery whereas my friend is still unconscious and hasnt woken up yet.....I could have been partying too but i was too busy trying to flame someone on IGT...give me some credit for fukin sake

4. yazi

yazi Banned

You on the right track then, bro.........

5. tallkien

tallkien DIY GURU

yup, there's no need to explain yourself. Take pride in the fact that you can rock with your head on straight. So many can't even take a crap without filling their heads with shit

6. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

^lol amen to that! some dude (i read) takes a sniff before he gets up from bed every morning...i wonder what he dreams abt?

7. angel_of_sin

hw

can u sniff b4 wakin up?????????? i mean does he sleep sniff or sumthng?????????????

8. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

He gets up, and before doing n e thing he takes a snifff.....i dont know how much of it is tr00 but ...the thought is funny

9. angel_of_sin

alrigh..............so he must fly thru all his work right..................

10. nebuchadnezzar

nebuchadnezzar G34r G33k

Kids these days:help:

11. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

yeah...kids these days think they are adults more and more....its so sad that im growing up in this environment lolz! kids on drugs/drinks ftl(for the loose-doesnt make sense but wtv lol)

12. yazi

yazi Banned

Kids...................

13. raj.hendrix

raj.hendrix New Member

kids indeed...arre laney bhai relax...i used to get in 40s in my school and i scored an 86 in my boards...boards are the biggest excuse for an important exam ever.

14. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

sweet! thats what i should be hearing instead of people going on about 90s n stuff :)

15. angel_of_sin

ma sister got ninty in boards......................though she said she studied lyk nething bt i dint c her reading a buk xcept for da last 15 days or sumthing...........................though i used to spend atleast 15 hrs a day on ma guitar in ma room at da tym so i cnt be too sure bout dat........................................newayz only study for lyk bout da last moth or sumthing and u can definitely get around 85% and stuff.............................

16. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

kool :p whats with the lyk and tym? lol...time and like :)

17. TheDevil

TheDevil Ruler of Hell

AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA SAME HERE MAN.......Sit on the computer with the book in front and whenever they check on ya tell em ur studying.....after some time theyll get so bored..they wont even bother :p:

18. angel_of_sin

it was around feb i guess...............coz i ws in ma coll first yr and i hd fractured a leg............i had to stay at home for bout a month.............ma da aked me to teach her sumthing...............bt she refused.............so i just used to play ma guitar.........................................nd den she scored higher dan me......................phew....................:)

19. yazi

yazi Banned

Ehem, Laney was making fun of you. :p:

20. angel_of_sin

hain???????? i still dint get him.....................bt laney stp making fun of me....................lol........