God of Guitar - I/We are waiting - Pictures Now!

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by laneymaney, Apr 29, 2007.

1. angel_of_sin

angel_of_sin bassist.....

so.............lets keep dis thread alive until six days......................yeah keep posting..................................oops spaming......

2. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

Yeah, lets post random stuff like what im posting right now to keep this thread moving. great we covered one post already. cool.

3. yazi

yazi Banned

Wish laney happy boards

4. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

My boards are next year! Thanks anyway

5. god_of_guitar

god_of_guitar New Member

im also joining the spam club guys...
    laney you still in school? :confused:

6. angel_of_sin

welcome dude.....................we hve bin waiting to xpand our membership..................laney we gt a new spammer..............lol........

nd best of luck for da boards...........they are nothin but a pure haua try nt to get on ur nerves towards da end of da year..............nd most importantly.............preboards are nt important..................lol............i flunked in maths twice during da pre boards and once in retest and still gt ma admission ticket and passed in ma boards wid flying colours.................

And most importantly start studying......................................................

7. god_of_guitar

god_of_guitar New Member

yaa.. thts wat my dad used to say everyday till a month back!!!

8. yazi

yazi Banned

No dude, those jerks dun know nothin. Focus on either rock or studies. I say flunk ur boards. Better still, run away from home and take up a part time job with Ashu.

9. Nouman011

Nouman011 New Member

^ One of my friends flunked his 12th boards and spent an year at home playing guitar. He's been playing for barely 3 yrs, and is one of the most popular guitarists in Hyderabad today.

10. god_of_guitar

god_of_guitar New Member

^^ nice advide guys :rock: @laney.. listen to them youll be a better man!!

11. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

LOL....i want to get to college so i can Win me some money at CRI and StrawBerry Fields :). I've already started studying...so stfu

12. angel_of_sin

did u do dat man??????????????????

13. raj.hendrix

raj.hendrix New Member

i was wondering the same!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

the beginning was his life but the ashu bit was aimed at me....lolz

15. angel_of_sin

yazi dude u flunked in boards???????????????????????????????so whose ashu????ansh???????

16. raj.hendrix

raj.hendrix New Member

dude, just relax..study a little..boards are the easiest exams to crack...i flunked in PCM in my first term(phy - 20/70, chem - 21/70, maths - 19/100) flunked in chem in my preboards but still got 92,94 & 72 in PMC in my boards with very little studying. board papers are made extremely easy and you just need to do them with a cool head to score over 75 or 80.

17. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

tell that to my mom...currently here is my days schedule

Monday-Sunday 2 - 7 Maths/Phy/Chem
    Friday And Wed Morning 7-8:30 Kanada
    And whenever my friend is free i get JAVA classes

the fuked up part is.....its my summer holidays!!!
    and i have like a year for the boards

18. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

ashu is the owner(?) of bajaao.com

19. raj.hendrix

raj.hendrix New Member

hahah! just pretend you're studying man! stare at a book, keep on closing the door(i know it brings forth lot of blastings from parents but it requires lot of perseverence to make them get used to it and stop bothering with it...and the results are fantastic..especially the pretend to study part...tell them your studying, close the door and sit inside and do whatever the **** u want hahaha, i reap the fruit of my labours to this day :) )

and don't worry too much about them. whats your stream?

20. yazi

yazi Banned

I certainly did not flunk my boards. Well, ran away from home once though.
    Lol, dudes dun screw the kid up.

Listen laney, I am serious this time. You spend too much time on IGT. Put some of that time in playing he guitar actually.(Whos sayin?)

And please, study. Thats what is gonna get u through. I can think of buying a $5000 custom cuz I studied. Your dads never gonna buy you that. A 30K guitar, maybe yes. But if dun prove yourself, you aint gonna get no rewards.

To liten the mood, :beer: