Givson Guitars

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by vkhandelwal, Jul 8, 2004.

1. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

for music, nothing can beat the mac

2. jayanth

jayanth <.: : Call Quits : :.>

Sorry for the Triple Post Here.. I wanted all these to be seen seperately..

You Use Firefox?? LOL :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p:

3. jayanth

@ Jayswami.. :- Totally Agree.. I want a G5..

4. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

i got my old givson acoustic from india.. the one with the f ears.. it has a shitty feel.. but playablity is not bad.. and the sound is very damped... and has earthy feel.. but i like it.. and like it a lot..

5. fictional_real

fictional_real Pyaasi Jawani

@dead metal fan.....well, microsoft releases patch to cover up the holes they had.....as for linux as jayanth said they put up a new patch to increase the tools or features which can be used further not to cover thier as*es.

yes, all customers having sp2 problem were solved by us or others...but they had to loose each and every personal stuff they had in the computer. imagine, all the songs which u have downloaded got to be formatted and removed and u havent even backed them up and cant do it now coz ur windows aint loading now!!

only way to get rid of SP2 is to format it or remove it.....and dat too to uninstall it u have to run a recovery console cd...for hp or go to command prompt at startup....and remove it since when SP2 is installed some computers wont load windows at all or just reinstall windows again!

as said by jayanth, linux group has a dedicated service. not like microsoft who sends their customers to us saying dat there is a problem in the hardware not in the software!!

siddharth, buddy....i personal think dat microsoft is a big piece of shit. i agree they have good marketing strategy but dat is wat all the world is doing...give birth to some shit and make it look like heaven and sell it.

i uninstalled windows xp coz it was more unstable...i dunno why they stressed upon the looks rather than the features. lol...whole world was laughing at them when they realeased a security patch to download since loads of hackers were taking advantage of it as soon as they released it since lot of customers gave complaints.

as for their marketing strategy...it rox..but believe me it aint hard. if britney spears has her ways to sell out any shit she creates ...so can u or me!

it also amazes me to see how gr8 there marketing strategy and business process is ....and no wonder they have monopoly in software frame but only impresses u if u r working for them.

even i do be proud if i were bill gates or any microsoft employee....but i am not, i am the one who is (unfortunately) using his products. which actually sux.

6. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

Am I in a guitar forum :shock:

Please stick to the purpose of this forum. It just doesn't matter whether Microsoft is better or Linux is better in a guitar forum.

This is another Stupid debate like Metallica v/s Megadeth : never ending. Please dont start on this.

7. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

Stick to the topic!

8. jayanth

@ Lord Sorry
    @ fictional : Thumbs Up
    @ ronnie :- Megadeth Rules..

9. fictional_real

fictional_real Pyaasi Jawani

@Lord and ronnie...k, chill man.
    @jayanth...rock on.
    @dead metal fan....no big deal dude

10. allan_ind

allan_ind New Member

well givson is really good for a beg. after one progrs thn other brands r good.

11. sayanakaharry

sayanakaharry Forum Leader

givson makes very average guitars.