GIve it A Read about FRAZ ANWER!

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by m_waleed86, Jun 27, 2006.

1. m_waleed86

m_waleed86 KhaMosh GhuStAk

#iR@ likes this.
  2. limaj_daas

limaj_daas Guitar Pro Maniac

man this guy ain't my cup of tea... i mean he's a great kick ass guitarist but i don't like his compositions that much... no offence.

3. #iR@

#iR@ GANDI BACHI RELOADED

wow!!!!!!! i mean WOW!!!!!! i mean if his album was reviewd in frensh, spanish etc and if he was named among the best guitarist... then WOW!!!! nice info waleed... really is... eventhough i haven;t heard TOO MUCH of his stuff... but just for the fact that we have A LOT OF TALENT going to waste in pakistan... i mean seriously if u think about it... HOW MANY PPL ACTUALLY know about this album atleast i don't :eek:: i am actually like :shock:

2 words: PAKISTAN ROCKS! :rock:

ps: we need to have more of such news that very FEW ppl know... GOOD WORK MAN! reps for sharing...

4. m_waleed86

thanks a lot...well another reson is that ppl do very much under-estimate paki artists!!

5. Shailja

Shailja New Member

Immense talent here, dudes and dudettes!!!
    YOU guyz MUST hear KHUSHEE (Nabeel Nihaal: AAROH), in case you havent' already... :D
    HEz done an AMAZING>>> PAR EXCELLENCE>>> job towards the latter end of the song.....
    Carezzzzzzz,
    Shailja

6. Shailja

Shailja New Member

OH, yeah...
    thanks a whole lot, waleed.... truly a priceless treat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. faiqrock

faiqrock XaiQ

he is a Fantastic Guitarist
    but he sucks as a vocalist
    But he is Toooooooo good guitarist...
    Rock on Faraz

[p.s] Waleed spell mistake not fraz :p: its Faraz :) tc bye

8. m_waleed86

Well bro, for the spell mistake thing u need to catch hold of guys at RAW magazine!!!.....i didnt conduct the interview!:rock:
    CHiLL!!!!!

9. faiqrock

faiqrock XaiQ

arey yar ghusa mat khaoo:p:
    may be u r right :think:
    tc neva mind;)

10. #iR@

u guys do have a short temper... hehe... kidding ok! now don't get mad at me! :eek::

11. m_waleed86

abbay nai yaar...ghausa koon mana raha hai!!....i am not a typical Angry young man....me is just a cool as a fish in the pool kinda guy!!...well u cant understand the intentions behind every post!!!...cant blame u!!!...hehehe

Chill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. sanju_strings

sanju_strings 50 Pai$e <3V/S<3 50 CeNt$

wer to find his music ?

13. #iR@

@ waleed... lol.. srry man... yea all chill! :)

14. #iR@

15. faiqrock

faiqrock XaiQ

What r u trying to say huh?
    why u said cant blame u ?
    if u saw farz anwar in tht raw magazine then They r WRONG
    bcz its not Farz anwar its FARAZ ANWAR
    see ya

16. Ayeshaa

Ayeshaa New Member

Faraz Anwar is a brilliant guitarist, he was truly an inspiration to me..however, his attidude is a different story..he's not modest at all, he's very proud, arrogant and conceited..not to mention, he never gives his band members CREDIT..it's always "Oh I did this, I did that, my goals are.." Blah.....and he's like the only reason he formed the band Mizraab is because he cannot fulfill all those tasks which include drumming, bass guitar etc during concerts..other than that, he's the fastest guitarist in Pakistan, great vocalist. Kitni Sadiyan and Panchi are a must listen!

17. #iR@

@ faiq... ab app lernay kay mood mein hain...:p: chillax man...

18. Johny Bravo

Johny Bravo The Boy Genius!

@Ayeshaa: +1000

Yea he IS kinda arrogant & proud. N abt credit to his band members, I dont think he needs to, as he composes drums, rhythm, guitar leads & solos, vocals & a couple o times bass as well. This doesn't leave much to the band does it? They are more like session players than anything else. And abt Panchi, I absolutely hated that song coz of its video. A bad first impression never washes away. Kitni Sadian is good. And his vocals are alright. Pure Rock/Metal vocals, not much versatility. All in all, not my taste in case of vocals.

19. m_waleed86

chal yaar tum khush ho jaoo!!!.....i think u need a really cool drink!

20. Johny Bravo

Johny Bravo The Boy Genius!

Check out this Anwar stuff in attachments. Have a couple o video interviews. Will upload em as soon as I get some good speed & time. Peace.

Attached Files: