Girls on IGT

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by fairandlovely, Nov 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nazr

nazr angel is my genital..

^The award fror the biggest online "turkey" goes to alpha1.

2. Greeshma

Greeshma Greeshma'z in da House

ur telling me u've never met people online?? i've had heaps of ramdoms add me on msn, most of them r my friends, friends that i dnt no, or just total creeps. i block them after they become really anyoing or when they want me to turn my webcam on.............hint-hint. SICK JOKE i mean on some people'z profiles there r thing about being in other peoples pant ,but i'm sure that they'r just kidding. IN Between mean they just can't decide, well oviosley there male or female but they just act in between.LOL if u would like to meet me just go on my profile and add me to msn or yahoo. i'm usually on msn but cuz i live in australia the time is all over the place so i dnt no if wi'll ever end up meeting.

3. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

Ok....i think this thread needs swift closure. I cant handle this much longer. It's like my signature is manifesting itself.

4. Greeshma

alpha1 r u a guy or a girl, or is it best to keep that unknown

5. Life_Sans_Death

Life_Sans_Death Acronym!

You will find god sooner than a mod

6. UjSen

UjSen *#!EVIL*!!

hes a guy, its how old he is , tht i wanna know.

7. Greeshma

i thought he was a chick!!!!!! oppz

8. Life_Sans_Death

Life_Sans_Death Acronym!

How dare you insult Major Pwnage?^^^^

9. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

Who says you need a mod to close a thread? All you need is a particularly rancid person to make it's presence felt.

10. anshphenomenon

anshphenomenon Rape me :boff:

exactly why we dont have girls on IGT.

11. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

I noticed the blush smiley in the oops post. You are truly annoying. Its a wonder people dont block you on msn rather than the other way around.

12. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

I've got long hair...

Does that make me an online chick?

13. fairandlovely

fairandlovely peeka-boo

I should be careful what I wish for.

Where are the real MEN on IGT?

14. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

When I asked about meeting ppl online - I meant, you have to meet them in reality face 2 face, otherwise you can't say that you have really met them.

Besides, me being a guy or a girl, or both, or none - how does it make a diff?
    :p:

Or is it that ppl here want "stuff" from me?

15. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

You spoke too soon.

16. nazr

nazr angel is my genital..

I once was a real man. Now i just have a penis.

17. Life_Sans_Death

Life_Sans_Death Acronym!

tch...use politically correct term. You may not be afraid of the almigthy god(or mod), but when the hammer falls(if..) it wastes your time.

18. browneyegurlie

browneyegurlie Sweet as Honey

hahaha thanking.....well for certain reasons i couldnt log on...but im kinda back :)

19. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

If a real man is gentle and polite( manners, language etc.), than yes i am a real man!

20. Greeshma

no it actually isn't a wonder why people dnt block me first it's cuz most people actually do like talking 2 me but as i've learnt, in life therez gonna be poeple that either luv u or h8 u, u can't please every1 so i guess ur on my KISS MY ASS LIST along with a couple of others but hey it dnt bother me. n alpha1 it dnt bother me in the slightest if ur a guy or a girl, it's just this thread was about how many girls there were on IGT but if u wud rather not say, i respectr that. oh n meeting peoiple online thing, i understand where ur cuming from. one of my friends was going out wit this older guy from another state(even another country once) i told her she was stupid 4 doin that cuz she dnt no the guy. he could be a pedo or somfing

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.