~::~Gifting a Guy~::~

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by BubblyMartini, Oct 4, 2005.

1. silent_dragon

silent_dragon Immortal guitarist

each guy has always something different from the other, so i think u should try to find that difference and gift him with something that best fits that difference!!!!the differences maybe in atitudes,philosophy, intellectual things etc!!!
    And if u really love a guy(even brothers) it wouldn't be difficult to spot that difference!!!So actually what matters are u girls!!!:rock:

2. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

I have you sweetheart@BubblyMartini, all i could want :grin:

3. slashboyin

slashboyin New Member

if disturbed doesnt want the gift i can accpet it. personally i would like a harley along with lifetime supply of fuel for it alon with maintenance passes, ray ban glasses, jbl tower speakers, gibson guitars, marshall amps, hayabusas, hummers, etc... etc... etc

4. BubblyMartini

BubblyMartini !!!HAWM

Angles sure gave me my Gift long back :)...wont say much... :)

5. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

^^^oye bubbly is back!

Happy new yr!

6. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Ha!

Reading this thread's topic, am reminded of only one person:

BJR

No points for guessing the reson.

7. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

Yup dude .. even i was about to post the same ...
    And i think gifts such as CDs , DVD's wud b good .. and if u can spend more some gadgets ....
    Or a rare plectrum or a drum stick u got in a gig ... And frnd of mine has a pick used by Metallica ... he got it from some frnd in US .........
    And another dood had steve morse plectrum , and scorpion drummers sticks ...

8. wasnt the pick expensive?

9. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

Infact both the picks were thrown to the crowd .. which their frinends got .... I've seen both .. they kinda look authentic .... the steve morse pick has his name .. and metallica one has metallica written on it ...
    Guess this dude got steve morse pick in goa or bangalore .. the metallica pick was from US ...

10. ohh... thrown to the crowd
    i have a tennis ball with sania mirzas autograph on it :) she had come to dubai for some tennis match in feb 05.