Gift your boy friend something special

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by Whitea, Apr 23, 2012.

1. Whitea

Whitea New Member

A standard gift and a special and personalized gift make a world of difference, when you gift something to your boyfriend.Gifts For Boyfriend should be personalized and unique, to express your in-depth love and care for that person, whom you love more that the world. Your gift should actually convey your message in the right way. Know his tastes, give them a little thought and do some good research to find out where you can find something special that would literally surprise him. Gone are the days when you had to go around looking for gift shops to purchase gifts. Now you can do everything online and save a lot of time and money. You can also enjoy the benefit of getting a vast array of choices online, from which you can choose the best gift for your boyfriend.

The gift that you choose should be exciting and creative to touch his heart and make him drool over you. At the same time it should be something that we always wanted to have in his life, but never managed to buy yet. You need not go for expensive ones if you don’t have a good budget. You can always go for affordable ones with the help of gift websites out there. Choosing a personalized gift from a reputed gift website won't cost you much, but it will make a lasting impression on him, by making him know your love care and affection for him. Hurry up and start thinking about it soon!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2012
  2. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Only one kind of gift works with men ...

3. mermaid

mermaid New Member

And what could be that a Car!!, where u guys can chauffeur the gals around.

4. nandy0894

nandy0894 New Member

i am sure you need to widen the horizon of your thought about what he's tryina say.. ;)
    before i am picked up on..to clarify ..let me butt out ..:p
    ciao

5. rickkkyrich

rickkkyrich Guest

People have become so jobless here that they have started commenting on spam posts as well.. Bravo !

6. nandy0894

nandy0894 New Member

you are doing exactly the same thing as other .. " people" .. :p

7. mermaid

mermaid New Member

@Nandy i knew exactly what he's tryin to say, i'm thinking out of the box.

8. Super-Admin

Super-Admin Administrator Staff Member

"Óut of the box ?" :)

I'm leaving this Spam message on, curious to read the messages !

9. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

I would not like to repeat the lesson Alpha101, but it seems you missed the entire point of it ...
    :p:

(yes even while thinking out of the box)