Gibson (USA) hawk/blueshawk for sale

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by nandac, Sep 27, 2007.

1. nandac

nandac New Member

i've two gibson guitars - a hawk and a blues hawk - for sale. i bought both of them in the usa in 2006.

both in excellent condition.

the hawk is a solid body electric guitar, was manufactured between 1997 and 1999 and is deep wine red in colour.

the blues hawk is a semi hollow electric guitar, has a varitone option (it can sound like a les paul or strat or a tele or a es335), was manufactured in 2005 and is black.

they're both 25.5 inches (fender) scale.

the hawk was upgraded with seymour duncan humbuckers - jb on the bridge and 59 in the neck (professionally done by manny's music in newyork city) and comes with a gator sg hard case.

the blues hawk has 2 'blues 90' pickups and comes with a gibson sg hard case.

google "gibson blueshawk harmony central" or "gibson hawk harmony central" to read reviews of these great guitars.

i'm letting them go because i'm not comfortable with the longer fender scale - i'm more comfortable with the shorter gibson scale (24 3/4 ").

these are not cheap and you can get an idea of their price by searching on ebay.

i'm not looking to make a profit here. will sell it to you at the orginal price i bought them for - with the hawk you've to pay extra for the seymour duncans.

i am in bangalore and only genuine interested buyers pls contact me at vpcnk@yahoo.com

2. raj.hendrix

raj.hendrix New Member

is this spam??!! do u exist??!

3. nandac

nandac New Member

spam!!!

with all this information i've given ...

c'mon ...

if you're in bangalore and interested in buying these guitars let me know.

4. nandac

nandac New Member

pics!!!

i'll post pics of the guitars soon.

5. Shreddy

Shreddy LaneyManeyResurrection

im in bangalore...... 0.0 ...may i come and see it?

(cant buy it though)