gibson n korg at 10k. nice buy???

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by killingmachine, Dec 12, 2008.

1. killingmachine

killingmachine New Member

my friend's friend's friend want to sell his gibson guitar dono which 1 n also korg processor i dont hav clue abt de model
    but my question is whether "GIBSON GOOD FOR METAL N ROCK??"
    i not a fond of jazz not rock n roll or classic 60s music
    so shd i buy this guitar see i've dying to buy a electric guitar for around 4 mnths but but i cant afford 20-25k budget.so i was considering dis option.

plz dont tel i shd try an if i like guitar den buy it etc because i dont understand a shit abt judging a guitar pickups,fretboard,etc too much for me.
    i dont have good shops in my city that sell guitars.

2. vicks_virgo

vicks_virgo New Member

Dear killingmachine, you have neither mentioned the model of Gibson guitar nor the model of the korg processor. Pls find the models and then it will be appropriate to comment on this deal. BTW, I don't think you can get an original Gibson with korg procy at 10K no matter how bad the guitar is as long as it is an original one. Anyways, Gibson les paul are the best guitars to have for rock music. Gibson is world no.1. Make sure you are getting GIBSON and giVson or giVEson or gibsUn. All the best.

3. killingmachine

killingmachine New Member

i'll check da name again n model no too.

4. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

I am sure it is giVson.

Which is crap.

BTW there is no such segregation as blues guitar / rock guitar / metal guitar etc.
    Its your way of playing that makes the music as blues / rock / metal / classical etc.

Ofcourse some guitars are more suited to certain style of playing. However, as a n00b you are better off not getting into all that.

5. romancerig

romancerig Banned

Gibson for 10k!!! Geddouttahere!!

6. amit25

amit25 New Member

dude gibson for 10k was possible in 90's I guess but today I dont think so ............