GIBSON hawk/blueshawk for sale

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by nandac, Dec 19, 2007.

1. nandac

nandac New Member

i've two gibson guitars - a hawk and a blues hawk - for sale. i bought both of them in the usa in 2006.

both in excellent condition.

the hawk is a solid body electric guitar, was manufactured between 1997 and 1999 and is deep wine red in colour. it has two gibson 490 humbuckers and comes with a gator sg hard case. it pretty much has the best most comfortable neck i have ever played.

the blues hawk is a semi hollow electric guitar, has a varitone option (it can sound like a les paul or strat or a tele or a es335), was manufactured in 2005 and is black. it has 2 'blues 90' pickups and comes with a gibson sg hard case.

they're both 25.5 inches (fender) scale.

google "gibson blueshawk harmony central" or "gibson hawk harmony central" to read reviews of these great guitars.

i'm letting them go because i'm not comfortable with the longer fender scale - i'm more comfortable with the shorter gibson scale (24 3/4 ").

i'm not looking to make a profit here. will sell it to you at slightly lesser than the orginal price i bought them for. the hawk is 16k and the blueshawk is 24k.

i am in bangalore and genuine interested buyers pls contact me.

2. dinudj4u

dinudj4u New Member

pics

:think:
    Send the pic and where are u located ?????

3. nandac

nandac New Member